PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 i naively thought we may have got something out of today
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: i naively thought we may have got something out of today  (Read 8360 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: i naively thought we may have got something out of today
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 01:28:18 PM »

Hasnt he played under GH for a number of years? Also hes more likely to be a Yes man because of their realtionship.

I've never heard Mark being described as a yes man before...I'm sure he'd be highly entertained. This being the relationship where Mad Dog was shipped out of the Club he loved instead of players who were less committed and less effective.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »

Hasnt he played under GH for a number of years? Also hes more likely to be a Yes man because of their realtionship.

I've never heard Mark being described as a yes man before...I'm sure he'd be highly entertained. This being the relationship where Mad Dog was shipped out of the Club he loved instead of players who were less committed and less effective.

He's no Darren Tinson though.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Alty365

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 09:58:53 PM »

rubbish, oxford aren't a team possessed. they are an ordinary side as their results have shown. we've rolled over and let them walk all over us.

You have a remarkable insight into Oxford and yesterday's game considering (as usual) you were not there. If you really think we LET THEM walk all over us you need your head testing. They were simply far better than us on the day and we need to draw a line under it and get on with the next game.

p.s. We are at home on Tuesday night but I expect you'll just give it a miss and criticise from the comfort of your own home. It hurts me a lot that I miss as many games as I do and it makes me sick that you live round the corner from Moss Lane yet still can't be arsed to go most of the time. Maybe stop being such a smug T**t and actually get behind the lads?

Dougals Dad

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 11:44:12 PM »

rubbish, oxford aren't a team possessed. they are an ordinary side as their results have shown. we've rolled over and let them walk all over us.

You have a remarkable insight into Oxford and yesterday's game considering (as usual) you were not there. If you really think we LET THEM walk all over us you need your head testing. They were simply far better than us on the day and we need to draw a line under it and get on with the next game.
p.s. We are at home on Tuesday night but I expect you'll just give it a miss and criticise from the comfort of your own home. It hurts me a lot that I miss as many games as I do and it makes me sick that you live round the corner from Moss Lane yet still can't be arsed to go most of the time. Maybe stop being such a smug T**t and actually get behind the lads?

Goodwinned

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 12:12:17 AM »

He's no Darren Tinson though.

Thank F%$k for that!!!!

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 12:19:13 AM »

I'll let UC defend himself in due course.....but I'm pretty sure that he mentioned in one of his posts yesterday that he had rearranged his work shifts to allow him to attend the Kidderminster game on Tuesday.

Alty365, I know where you are coming from as regards suffering in exile....but, if it's any comfort to you, you have probably been better off missing out on experiencing some of the trauma at Moss Lane this season to date! 
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Alty365

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2008, 08:26:17 AM »

The thing is I don't mean any offence towards UC or anyone else for that matter, but some people genuinely appear to revel in our poor form and this is something I can't understand.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 i naively thought we may have got something out of today