PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ticket required 4 oxford
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: ticket required 4 oxford  (Read 5925 times)

James Black

ticket required 4 oxford
« on: January 03, 2008, 02:05:10 AM »

does the club still have tickets ??? ??? ???

Alex

Re: ticket required 4 oxford
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 09:17:40 AM »

after the fuss your comment caused at full time last year i'd rather you didn't get one

moousee

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 10:07:03 AM »

What was this comment? Not being there I only heard of the violent aftermath.

Alex

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 10:18:09 AM »

as james was awaiting the coach door to open he took a look over his shoulder looked at the biggest most p*ssed off oxford fan he could see and preceeded to call him a "basic southern lower servix" (all be that the truth) this then caused that fan who was trying to get to james to tell him the error of his comment to kick at the door of the coach which caused the damage to the coach (£1000 me thinks) then when they couldn't get to him they spotted the rest of our fans coming out of the away end and preceeded to vent there disagreement on them. (not just the mindless attack many believed it to be, not because they drew with alty - although that didn't help, there was no problem till james made his comment)

markecky

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 10:21:18 AM »

James.

You need to wind your neck in now  and maybe take a break from this forum.  Some of your comments are amusing.  Others are downright offensive and provocative.

There is a line mate.

baldrick

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 11:08:13 AM »

Give credit where it's due, his recent posts have been readable, a big improvement. Oxford fans still believe they are a league club waiting to go back up instead of the average non league nobodies they have become.

James Black

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »

the only thing that i chanted was easy easy and that was it so where u've got this insulting southerners i no idea have i caused trouble anywhere else no so there u go. i go to supporter altrincham fc and the 11 men that graham puts on the pitch and the 3 sub s he brings on.

Alex

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 11:36:00 AM »

the only thing that i chanted was easy easy and that was it so where u've got this insulting southerners i no idea have i caused trouble anywhere else no so there u go. i go to supporter altrincham fc and the 11 men that graham puts on the pitch and the 3 sub s he brings on.

where do i get it ......I WAS STOOD RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! !

James Black

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »

Ecky m8 i respect u very much but m8 who am i offending and i aim to please ask some of me college m8s and other m8s i'm not an offensive person

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 12:20:41 PM »

1. You know that everyone here finds your use of text speak irritating, yet you still use it.

2. You know that everyone here takes the piss out of your nonsensical, badly worded/spelt posts, yet you still do them.

3. You are irritating.

joe

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »

Was i the only one at Tamworth last season that witnessed you threatening to kick the chairmans head in?

Alex

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 12:38:55 PM »

and don't you have an official warning as to your future behaviour at moss lane after your boxing day pitch invasion/ wrestle with the steward

James Black

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »

how much rubbish r u speaking i never said that the only thing i question was the stewards comment that the managers had agreed and graham also was angry that that had happened but it hadn't

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »

how much rubbish r u speaking i never said that the only thing i question was the stewards comment that the managers had agreed and graham also was angry that that had happened but it hadn't

Can someone please explain what the bloody hell he's on about here?

Was Graham angry that it had hadn't happened, that it hadn't had happened or that someone had said that it either had (or hadn't) happened but in fact it hadn't either happened (or not)

Oh and what is supposed to have either happened or not to cause all this upsetment and confusion?

Ta ??? ??? ???

James Black

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 01:23:00 PM »

then game was called off for fog u could see both goals. if u had travelled all that way to tamworth to get 45 mins of football i don't think u'd be to happy
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ticket required 4 oxford