PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 PATHETIC
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: PATHETIC  (Read 4479 times)

macc8alty

PATHETIC
« on: December 30, 2007, 02:55:11 PM »

Staring down the the barrel of another pathetic season in the Blue Square Mickey Mouse league.  Hopefully this time they'll actually relegate you back to the slums where you belong. Team full of Macc rejects!!!  :D

WE"LL NEVER PLAY YOU AGAIN!!!!

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: PATHETIC
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 02:56:54 PM »

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 02:57:32 PM »

Staring down the the barrel of another pathetic season in the Blue Square Mickey Mouse league.  Hopefully this time they'll actually relegate you back to the slums where you belong. Team full of Macc rejects!!!  :D

noy hard to tell its the school holidays.Not that actually have schools in smacclesfield.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 03:01:10 PM »

How much in debt are Macc these days?

macc8alty

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 03:03:58 PM »

noy hard to tell its the school holidays.Not that actually have schools in smacclesfield.

Well past school my inbred Alty friend.  Still fondly remember our reserve side giving you a good hiding in the Cheshire Senior Cup in 2000 at Witton.  Good old Phil Power!!!

markecky

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 03:16:45 PM »

I wouldn't show off mate if that was the level of my intellect upon leaving school.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 03:34:42 PM »

Are you still laundering money for them two arab crooks from Iraq? ALLAH MACCCBAR!

macc8alty

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 03:43:16 PM »

Are you still laundering money for them two arab crooks from Iraq? ALLAH MACCCBAR!

Are you still bribing Conference officials to stay in the league?  The amount of times you guys have been relegated in the last four years you should be in the NW Counties leagues enjoying a local deby with Congleton.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 03:46:29 PM »

Are you still cheating the football foundation out of the £300,000 thus making you the most hated club in the football league?

macc8alty

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 03:49:28 PM »

Are you still cheating the football foundation out of the £300,000 thus making you the most hated club in the football league?

I think the pleasure of that title has been reserved for MK Dons and that Judas basttard of a manager.

How's Heathcote doing for you boys anyway?  Nice to see you kept the final score down to less than double figures yesterday anyhow?  STEVENAGE your having a laugh!!!!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 03:52:39 PM »

I think the pleasure of that title has been reserved for MK Dons and that Judas basttard of a manager.

How's Heathcote doing for you boys anyway?  Nice to see you kept the final score down to less than double figures yesterday anyhow?  STEVENAGE your having a laugh!!!!

Hows life as the worst supported club in the football league, I bet you'd average about 700 if there werent so many northern sides in that league.

Butty

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 04:07:07 PM »

"Well past school my inbred Alty friend."

well, we may be inbred, but at least our family are human

macc8alty

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 04:33:46 PM »

Hows life as the worst supported club in the football league, I bet you'd average about 700 if there werent so many northern sides in that league.

Actually we average 2000 home fans for the majority of games this season.  Worst supported football club you're having a laugh.  Look at Barnet, Accy, Bury, Dagenham, Mansfield and Morecambe.  They all have a lower average attendence than us.

Ironic how you go on about attendances when your tinpot non league outfit average less than 800 at home.  What was the attendance yesterday?  About 780 and i bet them weirdos from Stevenage bought a fair sized away following.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 04:34:17 PM »

that was the last thing you won wasn't it?

Well past school my inbred Alty friend.  Still fondly remember our reserve side giving you a good hiding in the Cheshire Senior Cup in 2000 at Witton.  Good old Phil Power!!!

Butty

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 04:51:45 PM »

is your attendance counting sheep by any chance?
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 PATHETIC