PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The club is at a cross roads - AND WE NEED ACTION
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The club is at a cross roads - AND WE NEED ACTION  (Read 6567 times)

Not Alty but well Salty

Re: The club is at a cross roads - AND WE NEED ACTION
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 08:44:57 PM »

Message for Hughsey- Yeah, OK you do tend  to get us at home on Boxing Day (in a Forest Green sort of way) and talk of legitimacy in the Conference is a tad rich (again think Forest Green).
Can understand tho1 you`d rather our club had been wound up so you didn`t have to lose to a better side yesterday..

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 09:17:45 AM »

No Id rather have you wound up cos your a f**king corrupt embaressment to football. Oh and you are aware the new consortium at northwich is budgeting on 3,000 crowds as from next season dont you?? ask them if you dont believe me.Out of the frying pan and into the fire again

Longman

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 12:02:59 PM »

Message for Hughsey- Yeah, OK you do tend  to get us at home on Boxing Day (in a Forest Green sort of way) and talk of legitimacy in the Conference is a tad rich (again think Forest Green).
Can understand tho1 you`d rather our club had been wound up so you didn`t have to lose to a better side yesterday..

Yeah you may have been the better side the other day, HOWEVER you're still below us and your fans were completely outsung and will be again on New Years day by the Alty faithful!  Oh yeah..............and worst of all, you're from Winsford!!!!!!

RocketDan

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 12:20:23 PM »

.Out of the frying pan and into the fire again

Isn't that what the Northwich chef said?

bighairedmike

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 10:47:20 PM »

No, he said, 'Out of Connets money into my pocket.'

;D

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 09:27:03 AM »

Investments are made when you expect to make a return on your money.  There is no way you would ever get a return on your money at a club like this, the support base just isn't there to sustain it.  Rich people stay rich by investing wisely.  Would anyone write off hundreds of thousands of pounds every year to something they don't really have any affinity to?  That's why the local millionaires don't bother. 

Longman

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 12:26:48 PM »

Do we have any millionares that stand on the Golf Road then?  ;)

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 02:11:05 PM »

only future millionaire my friend only future millionaires!

Not Alty but well Salty

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 09:25:32 PM »

Yeah you may have been the better side the other day, HOWEVER you're still below us and your fans were completely outsung and will be again on New Years day by the Alty faithful!  Oh yeah..............and worst of all, you're from Winsford!!!!!!
H, You failed to prove your own initial points (ie to contradict my reposte) and stated further un-truth`s instead. As for Longman, please have some respect for fans of your own that don`t wish to read foul language.
At least some decent points followed from others. 

Longman

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2007, 09:51:23 PM »

H, You failed to prove your own initial points (ie to contradict my reposte) and stated further un-truth`s instead. As for Longman, please have some respect for fans of your own that don`t wish to read foul language.
At least some decent points followed from others. 

Salty mouth ;-

1.  Who are you to come on to an Alty forum and tell me to what to do!?
2.  When did I use any foul language in my post???  You are clearly a moron, or is it that you just can't read, probably the latter actually, what with you being from Northwich and all.

cheeky trucker

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 10:32:08 PM »

" Oh and you are aware the new consortium at northwich is budgeting on 3,000 crowds as from next season"

Think you need to take more water with it Hughesy  ::) ;)

"... and your fans were completely outsung and will be again on New Years day by the Alty faithful!"

What is this obssession with singing?   Are you football fans or the St Winifreds School Choir?   ;D

Dougals Dad

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 10:44:44 PM »

" What is this obssession with singing?   Are you football fans or the St Winifreds School Choir?   ;D

Actually, that is quite funny!

However; 2 reasons I can think of...

1) To how support for the team
2) To get one over on the opposition fans; i.e. show your own support is greater than theirs. This will also rub off on the team (allegedly)

Longman

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2007, 10:44:58 PM »

" Oh and you are aware the new consortium at northwich is budgeting on 3,000 crowds as from next season"

"... and your fans were completely outsung and will be again on New Years day by the Alty faithful!"

What is this obssession with singing?   Are you football fans or the St Winifreds School Choir?   ;D

No we are football fans and football fans tend to sing!

cheeky trucker

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2007, 10:46:39 PM »

No we are football fans and football fans tend to sing!

Okay, thanks, just so long as I know ;)

James Black

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 11:38:59 PM »

as long as we don't turn into a internet club like ebbsfleet i don't give a toss as long as there money is clean. heathcote out and lets start clean when geoff goodwin goes at the end of the season up the robins
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The club is at a cross roads - AND WE NEED ACTION