News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 logan-BOWLER! are you mad? i am!!!

Author Topic: logan-BOWLER! are you mad? i am!!!  (Read 1373 times)

Jacko

« on: December 06, 2007, 02:01:50 PM »

Ok think people have taken this comparing Bowler to Logan thing to far,

just because he's not tied to the club does'nt mean he does'nt want to peform at the best of his ability
when involved, the passion for the club issue is hard to judge as he's a light agile winger who cant defend, (not many can)

the other end product thing is crap as its a wingers roll to assist mainly not to score,

ive seen players this year that cant even start products for 90 mins never mind finish them once

rant over

Jenga

Re: logan-BOWLER! are you mad? i am!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 02:57:17 PM »

No comparison what so ever.

markecky

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 03:37:22 PM »

I'm still getting over Logan being compared to Showler, Sharratt or Terry.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »

Ok think people have taken this comparing Bowler to Logan thing to far,
just because he's not tied to the club does'nt mean he does'nt want to peform at the best of his ability
when involved, the passion for the club issue is hard to judge as he's a light agile winger who cant defend, (not many can)

the other end product thing is crap as its a wingers roll to assist mainly not to score,

ive seen players this year that cant even start products for 90 mins never mind finish them once
rant over

Unless there has been some serious zapping going on today I haven't seen any comparisons between Logan and Bowler, other than ATS pointing out that when Bowler first came his initial positive first fleeting appearances lead to people saying he was a good player, much in the same way they have with Logan. In which case ATS has a point.

I haven't seen him compared to Showler or anyone other than ATS saying he's not as good as them. Again he has a point, unless Ollie compared him to Sharratt and Terry.

Jacko, the end product thing isn't crap. A winger role is to provide crosses of a high standard. That is the wingers end product. I like Carlos but I think since he's been here I can count the number of good crosses he's put in on one hand. (More than Robbie but way less than Pottsy)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team