Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stevenage game on Setanta.............................
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Stevenage game on Setanta.............................  (Read 5040 times)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Stevenage game on Setanta.............................
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »

Being shown in the Bridge inn on Moss lane
@AltyDaz

Foz

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »

I believe that the game will also be shown in the Little B in Sale and also the Orange Tree in Altrincham.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 05:33:14 PM »

They've got Setanta at my local but have said they won't be showing it as no-one has asked for it to be on.
I then "asked for it to be on" and they said that they wouldn't be showing it as 'the regulars in the vault don't like non-league football'
I had to smile, most of them are Chester/Man you, Chester/Liverpewl or Chester/Evertun afficionadoes.
I was praying for Chester to come down the other year so it could make the football banter in there a little more interesting.

But seriously if anyone knows of anywhere in the Chester area who will be showing the match, I'd be obliged to know.
(Even phoned Vauxhall Motors - just up the road - but they don't have Setanta either)
Trouble is most of pubs in Chester that have Setanta, will probably show Cardiff on sky, cause Robbie Fowler is being paid by Risdale again. Try ringing the Cheshire County Sports Club in Upton on 318167 and ask if they will show the game in the Pavillion. Normally I ref  Monday 7-a-side football there, but I'm going to Stevenage on Monday.

Thanks, Cestrian
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stevenage game on Setanta.............................