Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Golf Road End - how your colours, tin foil FA cups etc early before the game....

Author Topic: Golf Road End - how your colours, tin foil FA cups etc early before the game....  (Read 1957 times)

x alty snapper

As an x alty snapper now working and living in london tomorrow gives me the chance to watch alty for the first time in years.

The company I work for provides photos to all the nationals and we have had a request from the Observer for pics of alty/milwall fans in colours, fans with tin foil fa cups, fans with flags and banners etc ... they want these early, before the game starts, so please get in the golf road end early and you might get in the paper tomorrow.

Cheers

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

As an x alty snapper now working and living in london tomorrow gives me the chance to watch alty for the first time in years.

The company I work for provides photos to all the nationals and we have had a request from the Observer for pics of alty/milwall fans in colours, fans with tin foil fa cups, fans with flags and banners etc ... they want these early, before the game starts, so please get in the golf road end early and you might get in the paper tomorrow.

Cheers

Nice to see the Observer approaching the game from an original and refreshing angle rather than relying on tired cliches.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

"Fans with tin foil cups"  Sigh..............please no.

How about face paints?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Golf Road End - how your colours, tin foil FA cups etc early before the game....