News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 enthusiasm

Author Topic: enthusiasm  (Read 2997 times)

dino

enthusiasm
« on: October 26, 2007, 06:29:23 PM »

i just hope mr little shows more enthusiasm tommorrow than he just showed on granada.
we will win by a good margin,if we show character..... i reiterate,kendal were woeful at witton.dont see them troubling us at all.

ukvegan

Re: enthusiasm
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 08:09:11 PM »

Do you always base your predictions on the basis of one game?

Jacko

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 08:09:33 PM »

not really the time to question colin's enthusiasm.....have you frozen your balls off at bth before!!! lol!!!

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 09:12:46 PM »

i just hope mr little shows more enthusiasm tommorrow than he just showed on granada.
we will win by a good margin,if we show character..... i reiterate,kendal were woeful at witton.dont see them troubling us at all.

This is the FA Cup; Kendal will be well up for it.

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 10:08:24 PM »

They will be up for it, but i think although we are near the bottom of the table we have some class in our side that are more than capable of destroying teams, they will come out all guns blazing for the first 20 minutes half an hour however i think in  the second half they will become tired and the game will become more open and people like senior and logan should be able to exploit it, maybe leaving logan on the bench and bringing him on second half could be an idea because he seems to fade away in matches that he starts in.

bighairedmike

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 10:12:06 PM »

plus logan can't travel. Quality at home but doesnt travel well. Hopefully he can turn that around though. :)

louise1925

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 10:28:27 PM »

"Logan can't travel" - utterly ridiculous! So individual players suddenly forget to play unless the match happens to be on a particular piece of grass? Almost as daft as Pottsy only being able to last 20 minutes. Well, I suppose it's all good fun at the end of the day!

joe

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 11:02:27 PM »

Have you seen Logan away from home Louise? A totally different player and the phrase 'can't travel' is probably about right so far and not 'utterly ridiculous' !!

louise1925

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 11:06:11 PM »

It's true, I haven't been to an away match since he joined us. What's his problem then? Does he get travel sickness, or is it more to do with the way the team plays away from home? The latter seems more likely. I would suggest that a decent player can play anywhere and that he is a decent player.But that's just me.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 11:52:10 PM »

Let's hope GH's rallying call is enough to motivate the players, surely we are due a cup run?

I hope so, then we can make a new dvd!!

Alty365

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 11:53:42 PM »

If we were to base our predictions on their performance against Witton could they not equally base their predictions on our showing last weekend?

Very hard game coming up tomorrow and as previously stated I'll be delighted with a draw and then we can finish the job back at Moss Lane.

chelsea

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 01:06:25 AM »

If we were to base our predictions on their performance against Witton could they not equally base their predictions on our showing last weekend?

Very hard game coming up tomorrow and as previously stated I'll be delighted with a draw and then we can finish the job back at Moss Lane.

Good shout Alty 365..the trouble is...there won't be a replay  :-*

bighairedmike

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 07:57:16 PM »

you weren't wrong. ;). Logans performances away from home are dire at best. he just doesnt seen to be able to play at all. even at witton he was dodgy and thats just up the road. havent got a clue what it is all about and it was mentioned at the forum with G by G. Anyway, onwards and upwards.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 enthusiasm