News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jenga had a valid point in the end !!!

Author Topic: Jenga had a valid point in the end !!!  (Read 1704 times)

le bignose

« on: October 25, 2007, 08:58:20 AM »

if anyones seen and read Cotes reaction from saturdays game, its evident that he is seriously worried and questioning certain players motivation and commitment, something a Mr Jenga touched on only to get hammered the other day !!!! So well done Jenga, your seeing the same as the manager !!!! im not trying to start a fight here but its so bloody obvious certain players dont have the commitment and love of pulling on the alty shirt and if they cant be named then hey lets defend them and let this season carry on as it is!! Is that what fans want??!! Its about time players took resonisbility for their own performances and stop hiding!! And i think Cotes is pulling his hair out now over the lack of desire .,,........... rant over !!! oh an good luck Rosey but sorry not a major loss!!

Alty365

Re: Jenga had a valid point in the end !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 09:13:02 AM »

I don't think anyone fundamentally disagreed with the principals behind Jenga's post. It was the fact that he chose to list players in their respective "catagories" that got people's backs up.

Jenga

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 10:11:33 AM »

if anyones seen and read Cotes reaction from saturdays game, its evident that he is seriously worried and questioning certain players motivation and commitment, something a Mr Jenga touched on only to get hammered the other day !!!! So well done Jenga, your seeing the same as the manager !!!! im not trying to start a fight here but its so bloody obvious certain players dont have the commitment and love of pulling on the alty shirt and if they cant be named then hey lets defend them and let this season carry on as it is!! Is that what fans want??!! Its about time players took resonisbility for their own performances and stop hiding!! And i think Cotes is pulling his hair out now over the lack of desire .,,........... rant over !!! oh an good luck Rosey but sorry not a major loss!!

Thanks for your comments.

Just to point out, my intention was never to get anyone backs up but to highlight the issues which I feel we are facing, which are clearly mirror by GH.

Anyway this issue is over as far as I am concened I am just glad GH sees the lack of motivation as well and is doing something about it.

Categories, well people have opinions and those were mine, I am sure your chinese take away is better than my chinese take away if you get my point.

Lets hope we can push on and get to the 1st round proper on Saturday, just a shame I cant make it due to lack of babysitter.

louise1925

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 10:41:14 AM »

Jenga, there are people who agree with your general sentiments. Let's just move on now.

markecky

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

The general point that some players aren't giving it 100% was a very valid one. That isn't in question.

Some of the players we have at the moment have no idea how lucky they are.

I can't think of many that would move upwards should they be bombed out of Alty.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 04:07:51 PM »

Jenga,
My chinese takeaway is crap. Just cant get the curry right, most nowadays tend to use a "standard" paste that is a bit weak, bring back strong hot curries.  and better prawn crackers.
Bernard Taylors barmy army
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team