PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 WELL DONE GRAHAM HEATHCOTE
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: WELL DONE GRAHAM HEATHCOTE  (Read 3683 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: October 24, 2007, 08:49:55 PM »

A brilliant "from the heart" article on the messenger website, the sort of inspiring  stuff we need a head of a tricky cup tie. The article shows how much doing well means to Graham and the management team aswell as the supporters,and how he craves the players to stand proud and fight for the red and white. Nice one graham excellent stuff, now lets get out there and give them a good hiding on saturday

COME ON THE ALTY!
http://www.messengernewspapers.co.uk/sport/alty/altynews/display.var.1783891.0.turning_up_the_heat.php

markecky

Re: WELL DONE GRAHAM HEATHCOTE
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:51:43 PM »

I agree.   

A good article and what a lot of people are thinking.

Alex

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 09:13:33 PM »

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE B@STARDS

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 09:47:52 PM »

I like it just what is needed  ;D

A nice response to saturdays problems Mr GH  ;D

Dougals Dad

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 09:49:34 PM »

Graham has said what many were saying on here about the last match.

Its good to see he has his finger on the pulse on this and also showing the passion for Alty & for our cup history.

radcliffe alty

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 10:08:51 PM »

Incredibly heartening stuff. GH should do this more often and remind us all that he's a fan as much as we are. I just hope the players start paying back some of the faith GH (and we) have shown in them.

louise1925

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 10:38:37 PM »

The best thing I've heard from GH in ages - well done.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 10:59:55 PM »

I agree totally graham with your comments.

Come on Alty!!!

Alty365

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 11:18:40 PM »

Well done GH, my feelings precisely. If the players can absorb this passion we are in with a shout this season.

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 01:05:39 AM »

I think this is the main reason he plays robbie lawton, robbie is a player in my view who gives all hes got every week , hes not got the natural skills and pace of someone like carlos but what he has got his heart and he gives his best all the time, i think if every one of our players showed as much desire as robbie we would win more games, and i think that is what graham is trying to tell the players.  Lets hope it works. BRING ON THE KENDAL

seasonticket

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 09:49:09 AM »

Spot on SH. If they all ran like Robbie we would be higher in this league, but remember what Steve Bushell said in an interview on the end of season DVD last year. "Its a standing joke in the dressing room that Robbie must have eleven lungs inside there to get up and down the pitch like he does."

louise1925

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 10:38:05 AM »

You are right. Robbie gives it his all and I guess that this is one of the things we need at the moment. It's old hat I know, but perhaps if he played in a more central position we'd all get a proper idea of what he can actually do playingwise. Personally, I would play him in central midfield with Warren Peyton, but that's just my opinion.

Alty365

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 10:46:09 AM »

I think we will see Robbie's true worth at Kendal on Saturday. It's all going to be about who has the bigger heart and if the rest of the team match Robbie's effort we won't go far wrong.

Daycare Dan

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 12:46:40 PM »

I'd rather have Robbie playing and giving his all than a technically better player who's not that interested in the club (you know who you are!)

I agree it's good to see Graham giving out this rallying call, we need an FC cup win or two, there's been a bit of a "buzz" missing recently, a cup run should get that back!

Jacko

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 01:25:08 PM »

I'd rather have Robbie playing and giving his all than a technically better player who's not that interested in the club (you know who you are!)

I agree it's good to see Graham giving out this rallying call, we need an FC cup win or two, there's been a bit of a "buzz" missing recently, a cup run should get that back!

I actually dont think there are any here this season just have'nt had time to gel at all, its like the bloody benitez rotation sytem at times no consistancy
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team