News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jamie Baugley

Author Topic: Jamie Baugley  (Read 2404 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Jamie Baugley
« on: October 24, 2007, 01:52:22 PM »

Signs for FCUM  :D

Jenga

Re: Jamie Baugley
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 04:56:51 PM »

A good signing, I thought he looked a good player.

joe

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 05:05:11 PM »

I think you may be getting the Baguly brothers mixed up Jenga. Jamie is the very moderate left winger with the terrible attitude we had a loan a few years ago. His brother Chris is the midfielder who we had on trial this summer that looked half decent. He also plays for FCUM.

markecky

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 07:47:09 PM »

It happens a lot.

He got Coburn mixed up with someone who doesn't give a sh*t a few days ago.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 08:34:12 PM »

It happens a lot.

Ha!

Best post in the history of this board.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Jenga

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 09:52:57 PM »

It happens a lot.

Would you not be unmotivated after Saturday being a goalkeeper, because I would? I also said  recent games as well and not all season. Remember as has been said in other posts we are ALL entitled to our opinions whether others agree or not.

And yes Joe I did get the Baguleys mixed up.

louise1925

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 10:48:09 PM »

The "Stuart Coburn doesn't give a sh*t" argument and the "Stuart Coburn is totally infallible" argument are both as daft as each other. Firstly, I've never seen a man more committed to playing for a football club than Stuart and secondly, even Ebbsfleet fans noticed that the defence didn't seem to have much confidence in him on Saturday. He's going through a difficult run of form at the moment, but I'm sure he'll turn the corner sooner or later - Saturday hopefully. As a former keeper myself I understand the difficulties they face and it's important that he knows we are all right behind him, not questioning his commitment.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 10:51:10 PM »

Any player who has not played competively for a while will take a while to get back to match fitness. I don't doubt the defenders know he is England's No1

Jenga

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 08:50:41 AM »

The "Stuart Coburn doesn't give a sh*t" argument and the "Stuart Coburn is totally infallible" argument are both as daft as each other. Firstly, I've never seen a man more committed to playing for a football club than Stuart and secondly, even Ebbsfleet fans noticed that the defence didn't seem to have much confidence in him on Saturday. He's going through a difficult run of form at the moment, but I'm sure he'll turn the corner sooner or later - Saturday hopefully. As a former keeper myself I understand the difficulties they face and it's important that he knows we are all right behind him, not questioning his commitment.

Fair comment indeed ^^

Just one point though, I have NEVER said he doesnt give Sh*t. I said he has lost some motivation. I to am a former goalkeeper and I sympathise with Stuart, all my comment was based on was the last few games. Whether you agree with that comment or not people it seems the general trend of motivation has clearly been seen GH hence it tremendous comments we have seen his write himself about this weekend.

Perhaps we can all move forward and batter Kendal out of sight  ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jamie Baugley