News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ecky .....The Green Players

Author Topic: Ecky .....The Green Players  (Read 1913 times)

le bignose

« on: October 09, 2007, 04:38:25 PM »

im not upto scratch with the ways and rules for clubs to fold, but what is the deal and procedure with the squad Vics have? Are all contracts ripped up and they become free agents? And if so (an ok i know who theyve played for) would there be any interest from Cotes to sign their players? Sod the rivalry when there might be potential good signings here ......

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Ecky .....The Green Players
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 04:43:01 PM »

Theoretically they become free agents and able to sign for anyone on non contract (in fact possibly contract as well). However, when that was the case with Ged Murphy we bizarrely had to wait 31 days until he was allowed to play for us.

And yes, Michael Carr, Chris Williams and wages permitting Jonny Allan would be very welcome, pity Charnock left in the summer actually.

NVFC-Fan-07

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 04:43:48 PM »

Trust me if if this happend you would only want a few of em, some of them have been poor this season and the better players will probs going the " bigger" teams in the league, Ryan Brown would be a good signing good left back and can play in midfield, or Chris Williams also a good winger, It depends on wot postitions you are looking at?

le bignose

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 04:48:19 PM »

cheers Ballers ......puts an eliment of anticipation now to see what may come our way!!! we'll wait to see what happens then!! Personally i think we bid for goal attendant connett but thats just a personal thought !??!?!?!!?! cheers

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 04:49:43 PM »

Trust me if if this happend you would only want a few of em, some of them have been poor this season and the better players will probs going the " bigger" teams in the league, Ryan Brown would be a good signing good left back and can play in midfield, or Chris Williams also a good winger, It depends on wot postitions you are looking at?

Er, well we desperately need a left back, and a goalscoring winger would  be good too!

Jenga

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 12:28:05 PM »

Er, well we desperately need a left back, and a goalscoring winger would  be good too!

A goalscoring forward would be good too !

chrisrufc

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 12:59:57 PM »

A goalscoring forward would be good too !

If they had one of them then they wouldnt be bottom  ;)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team