News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Donations please

Author Topic: Donations please  (Read 2966 times)

matnvfcmad

Donations please
« on: October 09, 2007, 09:57:42 AM »

if you want to play afc northwich victoria please make a small donation thats all i ask  :'(

Jenga

Re: Donations please
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 12:58:48 PM »

Sorry but any of my donations would go to Alty, if I had any spare cash that is.

But I do hope you survive these troubled times - good luck and hope you can keep afloat mate.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 01:00:29 PM by Jenga »

matnvfcmad

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 01:28:42 PM »

i was thinking at least maybe a £1.00 i would to alty if you were in this situation

Stockportalty

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 01:32:57 PM »

Unfortunately any money donated now would only go in Mr Connetts pocket, I am sure we would gladly fund raise if we thought there was a chance it would go to the football club :'(

matnvfcmad

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 01:35:19 PM »

Unfortunately any money donated now would only go in Mr Connetts pocket, I am sure we would gladly fund raise if we thought there was a chance it would go to the football club :'(

he will be gone after saturdays game mate

matnvfcmad

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »

and the money is going to the supports trust

teasybeaver

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 01:52:49 PM »

In terms of fundraising it would make more sense to wait until we know that the club has been wound up on the 17th. I know that this is all but certain to happen, but even so, this is football. The trust can do very little until next season unless you can raise an unrealistic amount of money in an even more unrealistic amount of time.

And as has already been stated, we are in need of raising our own funds as well. I think the biggest thing any Altrincham fan can do is attend a game at Moss Lane on Boxing day where we play some sort of AFCNV select and split the proceeds down the middle.

Dont get me wrong, i'm completely dismayed by what has unfolded at Vics in the last few days. But it is all still in the control of connett, and until he is well out of the way I would advise against anyone to make any financial moves.

What difference would money make now or in 3 months??

matnvfcmad

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 02:44:38 PM »

if any of you decent lot wants to make a donation please visit our forum www.nvfc.co.uk/board

teasybeaver

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 03:38:23 PM »

if any of you decent lot wants to make a donation please visit our forum www.nvfc.co.uk/board

Is the decent thing aimed in response to my comments???

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 04:56:47 PM »

Hang on Mat,

Let us see how you're trust are unfolding (if you'll pardon the pun) and what's what first. i'm sure in time many of us will be happy to chuck a bit of change in for you but the waters are muddied at the moment.

Best of luck.

Chubby NVFC

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 06:13:18 PM »

He's a young lad and means well but you're right, wait for the right time after Saturday, when things will become clearer. If anyone would like to attend the game (live on Satantv) to protest with the rest of us you are very welcome , come in your Alty shirts too, make the fat ba****d squirm.
 Cheer Chubbs.

Jenga

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 11:32:42 PM »

If anyone would like to attend the game (live on Satantv) to protest with the rest of us you are very welcome , come in your Alty shirts too, make the fat ba****d squirm.
 Cheer Chubbs.

That is the best i have i heard in a long while  ;D

thegazelle

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 11:49:37 PM »

sorry if you think i am being cynical but hes trying to wind us up

WE need every penny let them get on with it on their own and remeber the smug bastards who laughed at us when we were in the sh*t.

THE GAZELLE .... still pissing in a green pot after all these years (even if there isnt one to piss in)

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME ( they never offered a penny when we needed it)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 11:52:07 PM by thegazelle »
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Donations please