News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 MISTAKES MISTAKES MISTAKES

Author Topic: MISTAKES MISTAKES MISTAKES  (Read 1881 times)

altyf

« on: August 08, 2007, 10:13:09 PM »

from Mr Evans-i quote:

Evans said: 'The whole thing smells to me. Everyone I have spoken to says the same, they want to punish Crawley because they don't like the club and the Majeed family. That is unfair on them, the club and the supporters. My understanding is that two of the three gentlemen on the commission who made the decision were from the boards of fellow Conference clubs. One was from Woking and the other Burton so it is not surprising that they want to deduct points from a club who may be potential play-off rivals. They clearly have an agenda and there now needs to be a siege mentality from everyone at Crawley. I am very confident the FA will throw out the decision for a number of reasons. There were several precedents set that are unheard of for any other club'

Firstly, people want to punish crawley because he is a cheating bast*rd, and shouldnt have been allowed into the league after the discrace with Boston. I cant even believe Crawley appointed him, with the trouble their already in plus his record. its clear that they'll be going the same way as Boston before too long
I mean I knew they were stupid for getting the club into this mess in the first place but I didnt think they were stupid enough to appoint him manager when hes such a n*b head!

Secondly, in reference to no-one liking the majeed family, well hes got a point there hasnt he, why should anyone like a load of cheating bast*rds getting clubs into trouble like that

And hes clearly got a point with the "unfairness" towards the supporters aswell, who would want him and the majeeds in charge of a club.
It really is getting tedious isnt it now! Its an utter discrace that that club says its going for the playoffs.

And lastly, no wonder hes confident the FA will overturn the decision, they;re complete idiots who are incapable of making one right decision...GET THAT CLUB SORTED NOW!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 10:16:49 PM by altyf »

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: MISTAKES MISTAKES MISTAKES
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 10:29:29 PM »

Trouble is, he is dead right about the Conference and the way decisions are made for self-interest by Chairmen of other clubs who weadle their way onto the board and abuse their position.

Corruption is rife at this level, as all you lot at Alty found out 2 seasons ago.

altyf

Re: MISTAKES MISTAKES MISTAKES
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 10:54:31 PM »

Basically then, everything, from the conference board/to Crawley is a farce...i say we get someone on the conference board and bring it down from the inside!
 ;)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team