PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Exeter City Predictions
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Exeter City Predictions  (Read 6339 times)

altyf

Re: Exeter City Predictions
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 05:02:05 PM »

unfortunately im going to have to go for a loss on this one because as you say "The Duke" it will be a midfield battle and im not convinced with that area at the moment...but i think we've improved at the back so il go for Alty 0-1 Exeter

However i hear theyre having a few problems with injures in the midfield too so i wouldn't bet against the reversed result (Alty 1-0 Exeter)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 05:46:11 PM by altyf »

RocketDan

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 06:04:11 PM »

Altrincham 1            Exeter 2
O'Neil (28)               Stansfield (41)
                                Logan (77)

Att: 1,196

Butty

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2007, 08:00:16 PM »

can i tell you at 1700hrs on Saturday 11th August 2007?

Altyant

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2007, 08:49:47 PM »

I think that it will be a fairly difficult game. I'd take a draw from it

samba

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2007, 09:51:10 PM »

Alty       1-1       Exeter City
Little 26            Someone 71

Att: 1346

Is Someone a left back?  Is he by any chance a friend of Dave Winger?

I'm going to say  2-0 to Exeter unfortunately, Although I could see us winning 1-0 with a sneaky Sedgemore freekick.

Thames Valley Red

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2007, 10:08:30 PM »

Altrincham 0 Exeter 1 Mackie

Away Support 400-500

Always get a healthy turn out for the first away match of season......we have taken over 600 to Gravesend before now for the first game. The Wembley experience with 30,000 city fans in attendance has created alot of interest, season tickets sales have risen to around 1,000. Coach bookings were publsihed two weeks ago and at least one maybe two coaches from Exeter travelling. Also one coach travelling from Barnstaple North Devon - 60 miles away fron Exeter! Large London booking on the trains.

We were taking close to 1,000 to away games nearing the end of last season. So get ready to enjoy a good atomsphere hopefully!

All the best!

Up the City!

TVR

Alty365

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 08:59:51 AM »

Away Support 400-500

Always get a healthy turn out for the first away match of season......we have taken over 600 to Gravesend before now for the first game. The Wembley experience with 30,000 city fans in attendance has created alot of interest, season tickets sales have risen to around 1,000. Coach bookings were publsihed two weeks ago and at least one maybe two coaches from Exeter travelling. Also one coach travelling from Barnstaple North Devon - 60 miles away fron Exeter! Large London booking on the trains.

We were taking close to 1,000 to away games nearing the end of last season. So get ready to enjoy a good atomsphere hopefully!

All the best!

Up the City!

TVR

Are the people travelling by train aware of the tram closure between manchester and Alty? Will be worth advertising this by whatever means you can so people can make other arrangements for their onward journey.

All the best!

alty_fc_senny

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 10:36:58 AM »

Alty    1 - 0     Exeter

Little (74)

Attendence: 1450

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 11:28:06 AM »

Love us to start with an odd goal win but, unfortunately, I feel the ever-realistic Jimmy Hill may have got it right (hope not!)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Altysmiffy

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 09:23:00 PM »

Away Support 400-500

All the best!

Up the City!

TVR

Are the people travelling by train aware of the tram closure between manchester and Alty? Will be worth advertising this by whatever means you can so people can make other arrangements for their onward journey.

All the best!

There is always the Chester train from Stockport or Manchester

Jenga

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 10:19:21 PM »

500 away support would be great, perhaps a crowd of 1500 maybe?

Thames Valley Red

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2007, 11:13:40 PM »

Thanks for the travel advice people.............I believe this has been mentioned about a week ago on our site. ome locally based city fans have updated the travellers! We also have a London travel organiser that knows the rail/tram network very well who tips people off.

Can you park at the ground? I cant remember from last time?

UTC

TVR

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 08:25:35 AM »

I think we can sneek a 1-0 home win over Exeter,they are a bit unpredictable at the moment and will take a few weeks to settle,i think they will be thereabouts at the end of the season and are my favorites for promotion.
Harold

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2007, 08:28:15 AM »

Now heres a thought,
Last Season Graham set 50/52 points as our aim which we achieved,but sadly it turned out not to be enough,now this season he has set a target of 60 points,why not set a target of 90 and see what happens
Harold
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Exeter City Predictions