PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fan Zone Food

Poll

Are you aware the Fan Zone now serves food from a dedicated kiosk.

Yes - but I usually use another kiosk
- 5 (27.8%)
Yes - but I dont usually buy food or soft drinks
- 8 (44.4%)
No - I assumed it was just alcohol being sold
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Fan Zone Food  (Read 3628 times)

beaker141

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Fan Zone Food
« on: August 31, 2023, 02:35:49 PM »

Menu shown below - we are selling the full range thats sold in the other kiosks in the ground, but also added some fan zone exclusive items of Nachos, Curry, Beyond Meat Chilli, Beyond Meat Vegan Burger with vegan cheese & Indian snacks with mango chutney.

We have suspended selling beer with food currently until we can have seperate dedicated taps to help, and the queue is generally small or empty for food in the last 2 games and so is a quick option if youre over that side of the ground to get any food, a soft drink, or a hot drink and chocolate bar.

We have limited chip frying capacity and are reserving this for selling as part of a meal, however if we have them spare we will of course sell chips only. Curry of the week so far has been Lamb Rogan Josh, and will be for this Saturdays game.

An example of the fully loaded Nachos here with Beyond Meat Chilli, melted cheese, salsa and Jalapenos.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 02:49:32 PM by beaker141 »

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fan Zone Food
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2023, 07:54:48 PM »

As an aside, my friend from church did express an interest in doing match day food (his Dutch cafe can be found on Goose Green) but nothing came of it. I got the impression that there were plans to rotate a food pod between various different people, so I would be interested to know if this is for the long term. The menu sounds pretty good (though personally I'm not a fan of soya).

beaker141

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 09:25:45 AM »

As an aside, my friend from church did express an interest in doing match day food (his Dutch cafe can be found on Goose Green) but nothing came of it. I got the impression that there were plans to rotate a food pod between various different people, so I would be interested to know if this is for the long term. The menu sounds pretty good (though personally I'm not a fan of soya).

Thanks Hugh - I know Sjord and we have spoken about opportunities.

The Beyond meat range is principaly made from Pea protein, from their promotional material "Our Beyond Burger is made of quality ingredients—like peas and brown rice—and a simple process to turn them into great-tasting meat. Like all of our products, the Beyond Burger is made with no GMOs, soy or gluten".

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 11:18:27 AM »

The Beyond meat range is principaly made from Pea protein, from their promotional material "Our Beyond Burger is made of quality ingredients—like peas and brown rice—and a simple process to turn them into great-tasting meat. Like all of our products, the Beyond Burger is made with no GMOs, soy or gluten".

Did you say that peas and brown rice can be turned into great tasting meat?  I’ve nothing against non meat eaters but what you state is paramount to turning water into wine..  Interesting…

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2023, 02:48:15 PM »

Did you say that peas and brown rice can be turned into great tasting meat?  I’ve nothing against non meat eaters but what you state is paramount to turning water into wine..  Interesting…
Imagine the queue in the fanzone where they turn water into wine! 😂😂😂
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fan Zone Food