PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Stockport County match thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Stockport County match thread  (Read 9228 times)

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: July 13, 2023, 10:13:35 AM »

Anyone know if this game will be segregated. I've got a work colleague who is a County fan coming over and I need to know if I'll have to paint myself blue and smuggle myself in to the away end.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Stockport County match thread
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 09:53:43 PM »

Anyone know if this game will be segregated. I've got a work colleague who is a County fan coming over and I need to know if I'll have to paint myself blue and smuggle myself in to the away end.
Tickets for the game on club website show home and away so it's segregated. Tickets for the game against United under 21s are not differentiated so it's not segregated.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 09:38:39 AM »

Can't you paint him red instead? Forecast to rain, at least you'll both be under cover!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2023, 10:09:40 AM »

I realise that I'm always seeming to be a pessimistic wet blanket on here, but I fear the worst for this one.
Personally we'll be swerving it as we'll be spending the time with new grandson Freddie! 😉
(the season ticket cards haven't arrived yet anyway and we only get deliveries every two days with being out in the sticks!)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2023, 11:58:10 AM »

PS. Season Tickets have just arrived 'special delivery'!

Thanks so much to all at the Club for prompt delivery 🚚

All set for the season now.
Come on you Super Robins 👍 🇦🇹 🏆 🥇

(by the way, feeling a bit more confident about the weekend now) 😊😊
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2023, 05:14:39 PM »

Have I missed the download for the season ticket? I got my card today but wondering what happens tomorrow to those season ticket holders without a card.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2023, 05:32:25 PM »

Have I missed the download for the season ticket? I got my card today but wondering what happens tomorrow to those season ticket holders without a card.

I'm not very tech savvy but as I'd not had a download either, I assumed only those who opted for the eticket would get it. We just flash the card at the machine.

PS. Could be totally wrong about that though 😉

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2023, 06:09:39 PM »

I'm not very tech savvy but as I'd not had a download either, I assumed only those who opted for the eticket would get it. We just flash the card at the machine.

It's the first time I've opted for a card since the old season ticket books. Perhaps you either get the online ticket or the plastic card and not both.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2023, 06:31:27 PM »

It's the first time I've opted for a card since the old season ticket books. Perhaps you either get the online ticket or the plastic card and not both.

That's what I meant.
Don't know if it's correct though 😉

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2023, 10:04:52 PM »

That's what I meant.
I think you are correct Saughall. If you got both you could get two people in if you were dishonest.😱

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2023, 10:09:39 PM »

That's what I meant.
I think you are correct Saughall. If you got both you could get two people in if you were dishonest.😱

I think it would show as trying to use the same one twice and stop you from doing that actually but I'm not tech enough to be sure 🤔

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2023, 10:20:11 PM »

If you haven’t a season ticket yet you can show your season ticket receipt from when you paid for it

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2023, 09:19:34 AM »

Despite the start to the pre season - and the inclement weather conditions - I'm heading down as I suspect we'll get a glimpse of Cricky again. That's worth it alone.

Altyrocket

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2023, 12:44:01 PM »

Due to the inclement weather and the number of travelling fans, we have taken the decision to give the top section of the Popular Side to our friends from
@StockportCounty

(opens popcorn and sits back)

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2023, 02:54:45 PM »

Nothing on Twitter, and can't get RR. Ah well, it's only a friendly.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team