News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 HT vs Daggers

Author Topic: HT vs Daggers  (Read 2498 times)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
HT vs Daggers
« on: April 18, 2023, 08:39:27 PM »

Another half at home without a shot on target

Fizzing a few across the goal with nobody to convert is not going to get us on the scoresheet.......think they have only one on target so far in a pretty average game.They did score it though
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: HT vs Daggers
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 09:11:17 PM »

Well this is better.....magic jellybabies
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Is this it?

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 10:36:22 PM »

Not a bad performance given the disappointment in recent games.  Thought both teams played some nice, open football and a draw was about fair, although we edged them in terms of chances in front of goal.  I'm yet to be convinced by Hugehill, who seems to struggle timing his runs and is dispossessed too easily.  Hulme is growing into an accomplished player at this level, something that I think he doubted for a while.  Decent ref for a change as well.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2023, 12:11:42 AM »

Good summary.......we safe and therfore a successful season given the risks to moving to FT football  on limited budget

Ref decent also...l

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2023, 08:13:21 AM »

Decent game with a very end of season air about it. We had most of the chances & yet if there was ever a game to sum up our season they score from a pen & an over hit cross. Still the main objective at the start of every season of preserving ourselves at this level has been achieved which most give PP, NS & all the players a great sense of satisfaction in what has been an up & down season.

Now onto Torquay, will there be tears in the Scoreboard end come 450 on Saturday…?

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 01:17:58 PM »

Decent game with a very end of season air about it. We had most of the chances & yet if there was ever a game to sum up our season they score from a pen & an over hit cross. Still the main objective at the start of every season of preserving ourselves at this level has been achieved which most give PP, NS & all the players a great sense of satisfaction in what has been an up & down season.

Now onto Torquay, will there be tears in the Scoreboard end come 450 on Saturday…?

Yes.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2023, 05:19:33 PM »

I would take great pleasure in watching 600 men women and kids relegated on Saturday after the 4-4 last year.

Get them gone, don't be giving them that top corner.
It's all my fault.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2023, 09:44:28 PM »

I was going to say, we may see a decent away following from Torquay at last, and can we please keep them at the Chequers End (I always thought the Clock End sounded daft therefore ditto Scoreboard), even if they say they are going to bring 1,000 - which I don't think they will? I repeat, there must not be a repeat of the Notts debacle.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 HT vs Daggers