PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket details for semi final
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Ticket details for semi final  (Read 17530 times)

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Ticket details for semi final
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2023, 10:27:50 AM »

Tell you what's mint. People asking for spares.

The next step to be massive is half and half scarves in town centre, and programe sellers/burger vans on Moss Lane.

2x Sell Outs in a season, where we're midtable is superb.
Spot on Hashtag, were on the up. Long may it continue.

AussieShaymen

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2023, 10:50:21 AM »

Hiw are halifax getting on , did they sell out?
Not sure if it's accurate but the stock levels on the Halifax website suggest there are only 13 tickets remaining in the away end and seats have sold out.
TBH since they put 956 tickets on sale on 17 March and grumbled at the time the home club had only given them that many, I'm amazed they still have tickets left. It's only about an hour away!

Halifax fan here, I don't think we will sell out, the apathy around the club is painful at the moment, and not even the prospect of a Wembley appearance looks like changing anyone's minds. It also doesn't help that we were at Wembley a few seasons back. Even if we won on Saturday, I couldn't imagine more than a few thousand attending.

On our forum, Alty have been held up as a beacon of a club on the way up. While with our Chairman we feel like we are are on a downward trajectory.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2023, 11:59:33 AM »

Not sure if it's accurate but the stock levels on the Halifax website suggest there are only 13 tickets remaining in the away end and seats have sold out.
TBH since they put 956 tickets on sale on 17 March and grumbled at the time the home club had only given them that many, I'm amazed they still have tickets left. It's only about an hour away!

Halifax fan here, I don't think we will sell out, the apathy around the club is painful at the moment, and not even the prospect of a Wembley appearance looks like changing anyone's minds. It also doesn't help that we were at Wembley a few seasons back. Even if we won on Saturday, I couldn't imagine more than a few thousand attending.

On our forum, Alty have been held up as a beacon of a club on the way up. While with our Chairman we feel like we are are on a downward trajectory.

That is a shame. I remember when we lost 1 nil on BT Sport and then your PO pushes after and thinking thats where we need to be.

Your forum is more negative thatn ours, and that says something
It's all my fault.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2023, 12:16:51 PM »

Hello Aussie and a warm welcome to our forum.I see where you're coming from. It's 1986 since we last had a day out at Wembley and many of our fanbase weren't old enough to be there. We are also aiming sometime to be a football league club something NONE of us has experienced.
That's two things many of your fans have tasted and experienced.
I always enjoy a trip to the Shay and especially a pre match jar or two in the three pigeons.
If you're in Alty earlier enough to explore the town centre you'll find us a friendly bunch by and large. If you're at the ground closer to kick off The George pub a few minutes walk from the away end welcomes away fans. Enjoy the game but don't spoil our day please 🥺

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2023, 01:24:19 PM »

The next step to be massive is half and half scarves in town centre, and programe sellers/burger vans on Moss Lane.

If I ever see a half Alty half any otherclub, I shall weep.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2023, 01:50:42 PM »

I was hoping to get one at Runcorn on Tuesday. 
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2023, 02:06:44 PM »

I was hoping to get one at Runcorn on Tuesday.

Didn't you get one at Wembley in 86? 😉
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2023, 02:43:39 PM »

That is a shame. I remember when we lost 1 nil on BT Sport and then your PO pushes after and thinking thats where we need to be.

Halifax’s forum reminds me a bit of Southport’s legendarily moaning & negative ‘Port Chat’ which if Parky & Jordan H think this place is bad they’d have a heart attack if they read that.

AussieShaymen

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2023, 02:48:25 PM »

We are really plateauing, especially off the field.
Our chairman is a nice enough guy and probably underwrites the club to a small amount every season. However he doesn't ever seem to
Be proactive at all, and negates offers of help or refuses to do even the basics like online ticketing or even a club shop. Along with a poor season on the pitch, it's not looking great for us.

andrewflynn

« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2023, 03:37:21 PM »

We are really plateauing, especially off the field.
Our chairman is a nice enough guy and probably underwrites the club to a small amount every season. However he doesn't ever seem to
Be proactive at all, and negates offers of help or refuses to do even the basics like online ticketing or even a club shop. Along with a poor season on the pitch, it's not looking great for us.

Yes, we've always been bemused at away end being cash-only on the gate. Quite bizarre at this level in 2023.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2023, 06:48:22 PM »

I don't get ANY 50/50 scarf. When you take a kid to their first game they can have a home scarf or nothing. If they want a souvenir they can have a programme. Never thought the match scarf nonsense would have caught on.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2023, 03:19:16 PM »

I used to slag them off but I do understand them now.

They are a souvenir/memory of a big game.

Some people have displays etc with them.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2023, 03:51:45 PM »

Half and half flags are a disgrace.

As bad as having 'a second team'
Full time and proud of it

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2023, 04:04:14 PM »

Or a mistress...
It's all my fault.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2023, 04:17:16 PM »

Or a mistress...

Never had a half and half scarf. Mistresses on the other hand (that's quite enough of that : Ed.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket details for semi final