News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Were the stewards any better this time?

Author Topic: Were the stewards any better this time?  (Read 2904 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: January 02, 2023, 04:00:09 AM »

Just wondering as I stuck to my guns in the end and didn't attend. I don't care what their excuses are, last season was unacceptable.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Were the stewards any better this time?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 08:38:10 AM »

Yes it was fine, but there were no police stood watching people through binoculars this timing itching to throw folk out to justify such a police operation

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 09:01:41 AM »

Yep, no such issues this year - even serving us alcohol this time and guess what, we all managed to behave.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 09:39:02 AM »

Just wondering as I stuck to my guns in the end and didn't attend. I don't care what their excuses are, last season was unacceptable.

High sticking to his guns with something and turning out he was just making it worse for himself... Things that shouldn't surprise anyone.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 11:59:45 AM »

It was even cash entry
It's all my fault.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 08:18:13 PM »

High sticking to his guns with something and turning out he was just making it worse for himself... Things that shouldn't surprise anyone.
Thought you were going to comment on something other than Hugh?
 You're obsessed and need to ask yourself why you never comment on anything  but another person's posts. Do you actually support Alty? I've never met an Alty fan like you with your fixation. Seek help.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 08:53:00 PM »

You're obsessed and need to ask yourself why you never comment on anything  but another person's posts. Do you actually support Alty? I've never met an Alty fan like you with your fixation. Seek help.
Give over, he was the waste of space who decided to stick his neck out with his petty fued. The man said some things a while ago that were moronic and I called him out on it. End of story for me.

His pissy little pants are still wet it seems though.

No idea what you skin is in the game though, might even be the strangest part so far

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2023, 12:13:59 AM »

I think this might explain it:

"Altrincham FC First Team / Re: Carlisle reduce capacity to 9,999 in response to "vaccine passports"!
« on: December 16, 2021, 07:14:11 PM »
Quote from: RolfGoad on December 16, 2021, 06:41:54 PM
Incidentally my dad and his three mates aren’t going to Moss Lane because they’ve been on this forum and now think the club is overrun by covidiots. Presumably there’s more people out there giving the games a miss for the same reason. Losing the club money when they desperately need it for repairs, all because some clowns that have been on YouTube for 20 mins suddenly think they’re doctors. Absolute trash.

Exactly why i've been responding to the posts from Hugh recently... it's been harmless bollocks until recently, but it's become out of control.

I'm just not going to stand for it to over run in to pure malicious mis information."

The thing is, he seems to genuinely believe I'm killing people whereas our people agree with me and think they're saving lives and defending freedom. The trouble is, it's very hard for us to just all be friends again and carry on as before after what's been happening. Some are angry about what's been imposed on us, others see those who object to it as a threat. That's what I'd like though, to put it behind us. Anyway, I only wanted to comment on Dinanga, not start a big row. Let's forget it.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2023, 01:13:56 PM »

Yep, no such issues this year - even serving us alcohol this time and guess what, we all managed to behave.
I thought about kicking off but the ref wouldn't let me.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team