General Category > Altrincham FC First Team

The Vanarama National League Preview 2022/23

<< < (2/5) > >>

distancetraveller:
I’m sure that during the coming season, some club will come calling to enquire about Parky & Sorvs.

The satchel swingers will be flashing up odds on whose going to get them both etc, and people will show signs of panic on this forum.

Personally I am of the opinion that the two of them will want to see out their tenure at Alty, especially considering the excellent work the both of them and others have put in to get the club in a full time set-up.

I’m really looking forward to this season.

distancetraveller:
Interesting to see leewilson has Chesterfield top of the pile come the end of the season.
That will be dependant on how many games Tshimanga plays. I’m not sure he will be ready for the start of the season.

I think the fact that us playing them later this month is no bad thing as he will obviously need a couple of games once he returns to start firing on all cylinders. Fit or not though, the bloke is a top striker.

Ballers:
Decent read Lee. Well researched and not far off what I’d guess at to be honest. Good to see you rate Lewis Baines.

Don’t worry about what’s written, can only be realistic rather than blowing sunshine.

I’m not fussed about clubs coming in for Parky. If they do it means the club is doing so well that he’s attracting attention. That’s a win win. I’d be more concerned if no one wanted him!

One Foot in the Grave:

--- Quote from: distancetraveller on August 05, 2022, 08:55:12 AM ---Interesting to see leewilson has Chesterfield top of the pile come the end of the season.
That will be dependant on how many games Tshimanga plays. I’m not sure he will be ready for the start of the season.

I think the fact that us playing them later this month is no bad thing as he will obviously need a couple of games once he returns to start firing on all cylinders. Fit or not though, the bloke is a top striker.

--- End quote ---

You misunderstand - he tipped them last season.

MarpleAlty:

--- Quote from: One Foot in the Grave on August 05, 2022, 12:08:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: distancetraveller on August 05, 2022, 08:55:12 AM ---Interesting to see leewilson has Chesterfield top of the pile come the end of the season.

--- End quote ---

You misunderstand - he tipped them last season.

--- End quote ---

He's tipped them again this season (at the bottom of the article):

1) Chesterfield FC
--------------------------
2) Wrexham FC
3) Notts County
4) Solihull Moors
5) FC Halifax Town
6) Dagenham & Redbridge
7) York City
--------------------------
8) Bromley FC