News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Crawley

Author Topic: Crawley  (Read 1196 times)

bighairedmike

Crawley
« on: July 23, 2007, 04:19:47 PM »

As ever there is confusion surrounding the situation at Crawley Town. The Crawley Forum has the following posting... "The club said Quote: Ben [Judge] and David [Woozley] joined Dannie Bulman and Tony Scully who have also agreed deals to remain at the Broadfield Stadium for the 2007-08 season... If my understanding is correct we are still under a transfer embargo - even more relevant given the CVA is outstanding and football creditors remain unpaid, so I wonder if these contracts were even legitimate given our current circumstances? ". The Forum Moderator replies, "The club were able to offer Ben and Wooz a contract as they were under contract last season, before the club were under the embargo. Bulman was able to be given a contract due to a technicality over the time he spent here on loan last season. Scully was already under contract for this season. And you understand correctly about the embargo still being in place, that's been confirmed to me today by email from John Moules. More worryingly he did not know about the new CVA deadline of 31st October so was not able to comment on whether any further sanctions would being forthcoming as the club go in to a second season under the same CVA".

What the bloody hell does this man do?
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Crawley