PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty fan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Alty fan  (Read 10756 times)

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty fan
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2022, 06:11:50 PM »

It's very unfortunate that this thread has become more about an alleged troll/trolls than the brilliant person it was actually intended for. This should be an opportunity to give Erin the congratulations she very much deserves for her efforts.

Well done, Erin, you should be extremely proud!
Come on Alty!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2022, 06:49:18 PM »

Absolutely right

I'm sorry if my comment changed the direction of the thread a bit.

I was hoping that, if nothing else, the individual concerned would at least not post any more crap about Erin

andrewflynn

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2022, 07:10:25 PM »

Absolutely right

I was hoping that, if nothing else, the individual concerned would at least not post any more crap about Erin

Where can I find this please? Is it in the public domain?

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2022, 09:14:50 PM »

I don't suppose the miserable git concerned would remotely consider doing things that Erin takes on board, such as forking the pitch at half time when it's absolutely peeing down. No, I thought not.

Ignore the trolls Erin, we all respect you.

+2 The world is hard enough fighting for our own team when some spanner tries to devalue what a amazing FAN Erin is, you should hang your sad lonely head to shame you pathetic excuse for a Alty fan. That girl has achieved more in the space of 1 year than 95% of us will in a life time of supporting the club 
FFS

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2022, 09:42:34 PM »

For the record, it wasn't me  ;D

Super proud of Erin, both for pushing the women's game forward, but also for pushing Altrincham name too.

I'd like to see who work Mr Flynn and Mr Flynn on some first team content too, might even get a smile out of Mr Pringle.
It's all my fault.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2022, 11:02:12 AM »

Absolutely right

Where can I find this please? Is it in the public domain?

I was going to say as an avid Twitter user the odd comment I saw but you get that pretty much every time a woman talks about football on the internet sadly. Most comments positive though and I certainly didn’t see anything from any Alty fans I know of.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2022, 12:21:11 PM »

I love watching Lacie play football for Alty Girls Juniors. Our squad, the Black Kites are a fabulous group of girls, all keen to do well. I am so sorry if Erin has had negative comments. Think she may be the victim of someone unconnected with our club, all our fans are supportive and interested in how ALL our teams, adults and children alike. Since Lacie started playing, it has raised even more interest from me in girls football. They have the same keeness and desire to do well as the 1st team have. The girls are avid supporters of the 1st team too, they look up to both the adult girls team and the 1st team. They play for us because they are proud to represent the team.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2022, 01:05:00 PM »

I love watching Lacie play football for Alty Girls Juniors. Our squad, the Black Kites are a fabulous group of girls, all keen to do well. I am so sorry if Erin has had negative comments. Think she may be the victim of someone unconnected with our club, all our fans are supportive and interested in how ALL our teams, adults and children alike. Since Lacie started playing, it has raised even more interest from me in girls football. They have the same keeness and desire to do well as the 1st team have. The girls are avid supporters of the 1st team too, they look up to both the adult girls team and the 1st team. They play for us because they are proud to represent the team.
You’re just talking good sense Steve. Anyone who doesn’t agree with your sentiments are living back in the dark ages. Unfortunately there are individuals who spend their lives in a misguided existence.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2022, 01:56:05 PM »

You mean supporting M*cc or V*cs? 😂😂
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2022, 03:38:20 PM »

Sadly though Erin has been trolled, not only by those who don't believe Women belong in football but also by an Alty Fan and regular contributor to this site who think she's getting too much undeserved credit and that there are other fans much more deserving of the attention

There are no words for this...that I can repeat on here, anyway.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2022, 03:41:53 PM »

Absolutely right

It is upsetting ATS, but has to be highlighted in the hope the mindless troll might be shamed.

Erin does a wonderful job for the club, not least highlighting our "welcome to all," and, as Steve highlights, our junior girls are a true credit to the club.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2022, 04:05:44 PM »

Who was it ATS?

Lots of anger here yet nothing actually shown?

Countless accusation

It's all my fault.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2022, 09:27:22 PM »

One of our girls teams, I think the Under 15's last season, won best side nationally. In the boys section, an Under 15's team won the County Cup. Both are great feats. Do correct me if I am wrong, though.

I am especially proud of my younger foster daughter, winning Club Sports-Girls of the year for the 21/22 season, out of 360 girls. This is because she used the club's opportunities it offered, to turn her life around. Both as a supporter and also as a player. This girl has never been happier, thanks to our football club.

Believe me, there is much to be positive about. Not least that Altrincham Juniors won Grass Roots Club of the Year for 2022.

So the Troller can get his or her ears (or It's) round all the above. Chin up Erin. hold your head up high.

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2022, 10:46:00 PM »

Hi all,
I must admit i have not posted on here for a while as i have been concentrating on recovering from heart surgery & also been focusing on my own twitter BUT this has made me really mad...

Now, firstly i have not seen any of what has been apparently posted & am going solely on the above BUT if true it is disgraceful...

I was only singing Erin's praises earlier, but reading things like this makes me angry...

Erin is a young fan and the future of our club... she has had lots to deal with herself & still been able to focus on promoting all things Alty & this includes the Ladies team & womens football in general... she has also recently enjoyed supporting & promoting England's Lionesses in the present Euros tournament (which we could win).

Despite her age, she has a goal of achieving further media aspirations in the journalism side of football (& hopefully with Alty)... she has a great twitter account, been involved in various podcasts, writes articles in the matchday programme, interviewed Alty mgmt & players/staff, today helped with Alty TV commentary, plus still finds time to play football for a team & help groundstaff via forking the pitch at H/T etc... she also won a social media award for her twitter account & was recognised as Alty's Fan of the Year last season... PLUS as start of this topic mentioned she was highlighted on BBC in a Euros game at H/T promoting the club we love...

I could say far far more, but you get the drift... in short Erin is amazing at championing all things Alty both mens, womens, youths, juniors etc as well as womens football in general...

She is a true football fan, living & chasing her dreams!

Erin is the future and i personally see only great things ahead for her...

We need to be celebrating people like Erin & be happy that she is doing all she can to promote the club we all love!

Anyway, i guess i have had my rant... i hate 'trolls' & people trying to knock someone down for doing something they love... if you really support Alty then you support the WHOLE Alty family... womens football will continue to grow & everyone should embrace that fact and support those fans at the forefront of this drive (and all things Alty in general)!

Yes, people are entitled to their own views, but seriously, this is the 21st century but some still need to come out of the dark ages!

To close, i simply say... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ERIN!
Following Alty since 1977... a rollercoaster ride!

swindellsworth

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2022, 11:15:11 PM »

Brilliant post Inter Alty and really sums up both Erin's amazing personality and unswerving dedication to all things Alty . Full respect to her wonderful family too who have supported her with equal passion .   It's an inspirational story of Erin's journey , i really hope with all our support we can in some way give her even more confidence to help her on her way .

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty fan