PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fixture Release Date - Tomorrow
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Fixture Release Date - Tomorrow  (Read 6803 times)

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fixture Release Date - Tomorrow
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2022, 12:32:11 PM »

I'd agree with that. I was sat near the front, and wasn't directly affected, apart from seeing stewards on the touchline staring at the crowd in an aggressive, confrontational manner, and periodically walking up into the stand to drag people out of the ground.
Sadly this was my experience too. To see a row of intimidating stewards directly facing the Alty fans for the entire match made me feel as if I had to put my hand up and seek permission to go to the loo!

As for the argy-bargy at the back, I was as disgusted by the police as much as the stewards. They seemed to do the stewards’ bidding, no questions asked.

All very unsavoury, totally un-Alty and absolutely unnecessary. They let Halifax down massively.

Unfortunately, whilst I would like to vote with my feet and stay away, The Shay is nearer to me than Moss Lane, so I will probably be at the away fixture again next season. Come on Alty!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 12:40:14 PM by Nom de plume »

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2022, 02:41:58 PM »

I'd agree with that. I was sat near the front, and wasn't directly affected, apart from seeing stewards on the touchline staring at the crowd in an aggressive, confrontational manner, and periodically walking up into the stand to drag people out of the ground.
Sadly this was my experience too. To see a row of intimidating stewards directly facing the Alty fans for the entire match made me feel as if I had to put my hand up and seek permission to go to the loo!

As for the argy-bargy at the back, I was as disgusted by the police as much as the stewards. They seemed to do the stewards’ bidding, no questions asked.

All very unsavoury, totally un-Alty and absolutely unnecessary. They let Halifax down massively.

Unfortunately, whilst I would like to vote with my feet and stay away, The Shay is nearer to me than Moss Lane, so I will probably be at the away fixture again next season. Come on Alty!

Try to avoid getting arrested.....

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2022, 04:08:34 PM »

Does anyone else remember Paddy Roche serving refreshments ??? or have I really lost the plot  :o
Had you been in the three pigeons for some time?🤣

swindellsworth

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2022, 04:32:16 PM »

Does anyone else remember Paddy Roche serving refreshments ??? or have I really lost the plot  :o
Had you been in the three pigeons for some time?🤣

swindellsworth

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2022, 04:34:15 PM »

Bet he spilled a few drinks !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fixture Release Date - Tomorrow