General Category > Altrincham FC First Team

TT signs for Warrington Town

<< < (2/4) > >>

One Foot in the Grave:
When I saw Warrington late on last season, I didn't rate their young keeper. TT is a big signing, and Tom will boss most opposing forwards. Big promotion chance next season !

Silent but Ledley:
No disrespect to Warrington but cant help thinking that Tony could play at a much higher level! SBL

One Foot in the Grave:

--- Quote from: Silent but Ledley on July 01, 2022, 02:33:52 PM ---No disrespect to Warrington but cant help thinking that Tony could play at a much higher level! SBL

--- End quote ---

He could if he went full time, but that's not where his priorities lie. I can see me watching Warrington a few times next season.

Nom de plume:

--- Quote from: One Foot in the Grave on July 01, 2022, 03:17:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Silent but Ledley on July 01, 2022, 02:33:52 PM ---No disrespect to Warrington but cant help thinking that Tony could play at a much higher level! SBL

--- End quote ---

I can see me watching Warrington a few times next season.

--- End quote ---
Methinks you’ll only be going so you can get your hands on pints of the finest liquid to come out of Warrington - Grunhalle lager. Yummy  :-\

JD:

--- Quote from: Nom de plume on July 01, 2022, 04:36:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: One Foot in the Grave on July 01, 2022, 03:17:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I can see me watching Warrington a few times next season.

--- End quote ---
Methinks you’ll only be going so you can get your hands on pints of the finest liquid to come out of Warrington - Grunhalle lager. Yummy  :-\

--- End quote ---

Surely they don't still make that piddle?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version