News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Junior Girls awards 2021/22 season

Author Topic: The Junior Girls awards 2021/22 season  (Read 1663 times)

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: June 25, 2022, 08:54:57 PM »

Hi All

The above took place today, organised by our beloved head of Altrincham Girls, Rachel Davies. What a superb afternoon for all the girls. A meal, disco with a DJ and of course the presentation of end of season, and also the awards for each team. Our presentation this afternoon was wonderful, and we all enjoyed ourselves very much, both parents and children alike. All the girls received a trophy and well done to all the winners in each age group/team.

Can I also personally and publicly thank Lacie's coach Rob Tanti, and Rachel too, for awarding our younger foster daughter the Altrincham FC Juniors Club Sportsgirl of the Year award for 2021/2022. It has not been easy for her since she came to us 18 months ago, as our foster daughter with her elder sister, . Altrincham FC Juniors was one of the reasons why the girls have settled so well. She has been given this award because of her values with her colleagues and respect for the opposition, especially if they are injured. She is a true sportswoman, and is loved by her teammates and coaches alike, and also the parents. She has the large trophy on top of her bookshelf in her bedroom and is very proud of her award. This is an achievement against all odds, and I am very, very proud of her. The club has been vital to both the girls settling in with us, and they have played a major part in them adapting to their new life. They are staying with us now until they are both eighteen, so the club has two extra supporters ongoing. Most of you know them by sight as they are regular attendees. Thank you so much to the club for awarding this, sorry I was in tears when she won it, but I couldn't help myself. She holds dear, everything that the club is about and represents. See you all next season with both the girls, should be at most of the friendlies. Have great summer everybody.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 11:05:03 AM by Steve from Sale »

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: The Junior Girls awards 2021/22 season
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 06:05:14 AM »

Hi All

The above took place today, organised by our beloved head of Altrincham Girls, Rachel Davies. What a superb afternoon for all the girls. A meal, disco with a DJ and of course the presentation of end of season, and also the awards for each team. Our presentation this afternoon was wonderful, and we all enjoyed ourselves very much, both parents and children alike. All the girls received a trophy and well done to all the winners in each age group/team.

Can I also personally and publicly thank Lacie's coach Rob Tanti, and Rachel too, for awarding Lacie the Altrincham FC Juniors Club Sportsgirl of the Year award for 2021/2022. It has not been easy for Lacie since she came to us 18 months ago, as our foster daughter with her sister, Brooke. Altrincham FC Juniors was one of the reasons why Lacie and Brooke have settled so well. She has been given this award because of her values with her colleagues and respect for the opposition, especially if they are injured. She is a true sportswoman, and is loved by her teammates and coaches alike, and also the parents. She has the large trophy on top of her bookshelf in her bedroom and is very proud of her award. This is an achievement against all odds, and I am very, very proud of her. The club has been vital to both Brooke and Lacie settling in with us, and they have played a major part to the girls adapting to their new life. They are staying with us now until they are both eighteen, so the club has two extra supporters ongoing. Most of you know them by sight as they are regular attendees. Thank you so much to the club for awarding this to Lacie, sorry I was in tears when she won it, but I couldn't help myself. Lacie holds dear, everything that the club is about and represents. See you all next season with Brooke and Lacie, should be at most of the friendlies. Have great summer everybody.
Great post Steve. Well done to all the girls involved. How refreshing to read a good news story first thing in the morning. Starts the day off on the right foot. 😀😀😀

Ukrainian Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 06:36:43 AM »

Hear! Hear!

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 10:17:56 AM »

You will also hear the girls chanting with the rest of their colleagues from their age group teams, in the main stand at each game.

Even the players can pick out their chanting whilst on the pitch, they have commented as the girls greet them off the pitch after the game.

The legendary Brian Flynn has also picked their chants out and ID'd them on Radio Robins. Both the girls adore and idolise the 1st team and management team. You can see how the younger foster daughter plays the ball out of defence, smacks of Shaun Densmore and Joel Senior, so they also have influence on her, with their style of play. She pays particular attention to watching the right sided full backs, which is her favoured position.

This is before I even mention her legendary Harpurhey tackles. Think of a scaled down version of Bobby Moore V Pele during the 1970 World Cup, his renowned Bethnal Green Flyer.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 11:07:47 AM by Steve from Sale »

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 11:27:12 AM »

This is before I even mention her legendary Harpurhey tackles.

Made me smile that, Steve, as I was born and grew up in harpurhey!
Brings back happy (and sore!) memories of juvenile kick abouts in Queens Park and the Red Rec! 😉
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 11:18:20 PM »

Drive past Queens Park every day when I take the girls to Harpur Mount Primary. They move schools in September, not an easy daily commute! Four times daily!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team