PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season ticket sales
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Season ticket sales  (Read 10531 times)

andrewflynn

Re: Season ticket sales
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2022, 07:45:20 AM »

I have my digital versions of both, and my physical ST arrived last week, but still waiting on the LoyAlty physical card.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2022, 11:31:01 AM »

So is it public knowledge how many we've sold then yet? (sorry for being such a nosy pest!) 😉
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2022, 12:16:43 PM »

So is it public knowledge how many we've sold then yet? (sorry for being such a nosy pest!) 😉

Have you asked the club directly?

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2022, 01:47:45 PM »

Should I have to?
Or should the club publish it on the website as another piece of (hopefully) good news? I was just asking whether or when this was likely to happen.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2022, 03:58:14 PM »

Should I have to?
Or should the club publish it on the website as another piece of (hopefully) good news? I was just asking whether or when this was likely to happen.

That's fair enough, I was thinking that you might get a quicker response asking the club than asking on here 🙂

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2022, 04:14:48 PM »

Thanks for that reply Bob.
I just thought that seeing as most people (including the chairman) post on here and lots of them have informal contacts at the club - indeed live much closer than we do - this site was a good place to pick up information.

I suppose another thing was I was concerned sales hadn't reached last seasons levels.
If we've set a new record however, I'd have thought it would have been good news worth sharing.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 04:17:27 PM by Saughall Robin »

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2022, 06:37:56 PM »

One thing I found on Saturday was at the golf road end those of us with season tickets had to queue with non season ticket holders to get in.

What happened to the dedicated season ticket holders turnstile . Surely it isn’t beyond the wit of man to sort this out.

PS I still haven’t received my grey Patrons card yet.  …. ADMIN
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 06:40:06 PM by distancetraveller »

andrewflynn

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2022, 08:20:43 PM »

One thing I found on Saturday was at the golf road end those of us with season tickets had to queue with non season ticket holders to get in.

What happened to the dedicated season ticket holders turnstile . Surely it isn’t beyond the wit of man to sort this out.

PS I still haven’t received my grey Patrons card yet.  …. ADMIN

Nor me, mine.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2022, 08:34:28 PM »

It seems to be the normal thing at other grounds.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 08:36:04 PM by cheshire cat »

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2022, 08:54:37 PM »

One other point about season tickets.

The ticket has a QR code on it. How come when we show it at the turnstile the person just puts a tick on a bit of scrap paper. No scanning to be seen.

Surely this procedure lends itself to misuse.

Last season your season ticket was actually scanned.

Answers on a postcard .

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2022, 09:01:52 PM »

The ticket has a QR code on it. How come when we show it at the turnstile the person just puts a tick on a bit of scrap paper. No scanning to be seen.

Answers on a postcard .

They shouldnt be, they should be scanning. we've implemented a new scanner on mobile phones, so this shouldnt be happening.
It's all my fault.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2022, 09:12:17 PM »

Answers on a postcard .

They shouldnt be, they should be scanning. we've implemented a new scanner on mobile phones, so this shouldnt be happening.

Jack…

It happened to us on the Stockport & MUFC & Maidstone. On each occasion I could quite easily passed my S/Ticket through the gap in the main gate for someone else to use if I so desired.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2022, 09:24:43 AM »

I find it quite frustrating that the season tickets are not scanned, nor are tickets bought in advance. Could quite easily risk showing a previous ticket for a game.

Answers on a postcard .

Jack…

It happened to us on the Stockport & MUFC & Maidstone. On each occasion I could quite easily passed my S/Ticket through the gap in the main gate for someone else to use if I so desired.

andrewflynn

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2022, 10:14:56 AM »

I know for a fact that this “loophole” was abused frequently last season. I think I posted as much at some point. People cotton on quickly.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2022, 10:55:18 AM »

I find it staggering that someone who's willing to pay for a season ticket to support the club would be willing to cheat them out of entry money in that way. I must be more naive than I thought.
Last season I brought the son in law when Mrs S was unable to come along. It never occurred to me to use her season ticket, he paid at the gate.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season ticket sales