PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Actual Signed Players
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: Actual Signed Players  (Read 49910 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Actual Signed Players
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2022, 06:07:37 PM »

I'm now convinced they're all signed up and this is just a massive social experiment  :P

Certainly keeps engagement high.
It's all my fault.

Freddie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2022, 06:51:24 PM »

I'm now convinced they're all signed up and this is just a massive social experiment  :P
The same as most seasons then  ;D

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2022, 06:56:33 PM »

I like the way they do it, it keeps us occupied during the close season, and keeps the chat going on here also.

I will be keen to find out which players we are signing who are new to us for next season, also. As well as the last season players changing to full time. Going to be interesting, plus we have the Nations League in June too, for those England fans amongst us. Then we have the start of the friendlies.

My own personal interests are Kyle Ferguson and Dan Mooney, assuming Ryan is still under contract, suspect and hope Dan Mooney will be next.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2022, 07:15:06 PM »

As has been said before, it will be interesting to see what happens to those quite a few who were out on loan.
In other words, we're hearing about who's signing but who's going to be going bearing in mind, now we're full time, we've been told we're going to be operating with a much smaller, high quality, squad.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 07:16:45 PM by Saughall Robin »
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2022, 08:20:15 AM »

As has been said before, it will be interesting to see what happens to those quite a few who were out on loan.
In other words, we're hearing about who's signing but who's going to be going bearing in mind, now we're full time, we've been told we're going to be operating with a much smaller, high quality, squad.

Yeah I assume there's going to be another released list at some point

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2022, 10:17:07 AM »

What sort of numbers are we looking at 18 to 20?

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2022, 10:56:08 AM »

I would have hoped so.
At any rate a lot fewer than the thirty odd (including loaned out players) we've got on the books at the moment).
PS. I read the article on the under eleven girls team success in reaching the final of their competition. It says altrincham community coach 'AJ' was there. Is this Leitch-Smith and if so, is he staying?
I remember a Morecambe fan saying, when he signed, that he was a good player who was unfortunately made of biscuits.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2022, 11:17:32 AM »

I would have hoped so.
At any rate a lot fewer than the thirty odd (including loaned out players) we've got on the books at the moment).
PS. I read the article on the under eleven girls team success in reaching the final of their competition. It says altrincham community coach 'AJ' was there. Is this Leitch-Smith and if so, is he staying?
I remember a Morecambe fan saying, when he signed, that he was a good player who was unfortunately made of biscuits.

AJ is the ex Reserve keeper or maybe current
It's all my fault.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2022, 11:20:13 AM »

Thanks for that HashtagAlty 👍

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2022, 02:00:26 PM »

I would have hoped so.

AJ is the ex Reserve keeper or maybe current

AJ is Andrew Jones, former Alty Youth/Reserve Team goalkeeper, now at West Didsbury & Chorlton. He is an Altrincham FC Community Sports coach, which is why he was at Vicarage Road last week.
Ryan Forde is the current Alty Reserves goalkeeper.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2022, 02:41:20 PM »

Ryan Forde is the lad we signed up from the academy right? Wonder if he's pencilled in for the future? Didn't our reserve keeper go to a league club not so long back?

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2022, 04:09:12 PM »

Ryan Forde is the lad we signed up from the academy right? Wonder if he's pencilled in for the future? Didn't our reserve keeper go to a league club not so long back?
The youth keeper joined Salford. Not heard anything about his progress since then.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 10:44:35 PM by One Foot in the Grave »

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2022, 10:49:53 PM »

The youth keeper went to Salford. Not heard anything about his progress since then.

That's Joel Torrance. He has  appeared on the bench for the first team at Salford City several times, without actually making an appearance, but he has turned out for Colne on loan, just as Ryan Forde has done, by coincidence.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2022, 09:38:49 AM »

Rumours still circulating of this Young keeper coming in; but I imagine we'll continue to drip through extensions/new FT contracts and then see a flurry of signings on 1st when contract expire.
It's all my fault.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2022, 10:05:50 AM »

You're probably right. Hope Mooney is one of those who drips through before then then.
By the way, do we have an idea of who the young keeper could be? There was talk of the lad at Curzon at one time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Actual Signed Players