PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Toby Mullarky
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Toby Mullarky  (Read 7317 times)

Freddie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Toby Mullarky
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2022, 09:27:32 PM »

Firstly, this all could be just a rumour, although it wouldn't surprise me if he was attracting league standard attention.

Furthermore, it occurred to me that several of our players must have already signed on, for full-time contracts already for next season... it could be possible that Toby is already one of them? The club wouldn't tell us until close season who is staying or going at this point, regardless.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2022, 10:07:19 PM »

I know we hate mentioning bringing back former players but James  Jones or Scott Leather if Toby does go as a replacement ?Although I'm  not sure the latter would go full time.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2022, 10:11:42 PM »

I’m hoping that we can sign young Kyle Ferguson, I think this young lad has a massive future in football

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2022, 10:21:50 PM »

I’m hoping that we can sign young Kyle Ferguson, I think this young lad has a massive future in football

I'm sure we're trying to get him! 😉
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2022, 10:28:03 AM »

Toby for me has been a standout for this season. I do hope a deal can be reached with him. If not, then I wish him good luck. It would be good to get a fee, but not always guaranteed, that's football.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2022, 10:31:35 AM »

Toby Malarkey. Is he leaving Parky? 😱

andrewflynn

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2022, 10:41:46 AM »

Got to be aiming for better than Scott Leather in my opinion. I'd have James Jones back tomorrow. It would be a deserved move for Toby who has really improved over the past two seasons and looks every inch a Football League player these days, albeit I am not convinced he can play a part in a side looking to break into the Championship.

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2022, 02:01:14 PM »

Got to be aiming for better than Scott Leather in my opinion. I'd have James Jones back tomorrow. It would be a deserved move for Toby who has really improved over the past two seasons and looks every inch a Football League player these days, albeit I am not convinced he can play a part in a side looking to break into the Championship.

The best part of 30 with minimal experience at the top half of this league. . I hope we can find better.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2022, 04:06:34 PM »

Stockport, Crewe and Wrexham. All will want better lads in next season
It's all my fault.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2022, 05:17:17 PM »

I saw it on Google today when i got back home,dont ask me how i got that message but i did.
Harold

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2022, 06:30:41 PM »

Toby for me has been a standout for this season. I do hope a deal can be reached with him. If not, then I wish him good luck. It would be good to get a fee, but not always guaranteed, that's football.

I think it's pretty clear that we'd get nothing if he moves on at this stage - and the same could be said of many others too. If he does decide to move on, let's hope it's an isolated case like it was with James Jones a couple of years ago. I agree the time has long gone for Scott Leather to return.

Coming back on to Jones, it appears he's found himself out of contention with Barrow of late.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2022, 07:17:59 PM »

I think it's pretty clear that we'd get nothing if he moves on at this stage - and the same could be said of many others too. If he does decide to move on, let's hope it's an isolated case like it was with James Jones a couple of years ago. I agree the time has long gone for Scott Leather to return.

Coming back on to Jones, it appears he's found himself out of contention with Barrow of late.

Did Jones not have a serious injury at some point?

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2022, 09:17:39 PM »

He did - and then got himself back into the team. Scored in that FA Cup thriller they had earlier this season, although I can't remember who they were playing.

Doesn't look like he's featured much in the last dozen or so, despite seemingly being available.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2022, 04:20:07 PM »

Great news and a bit of a relief!
Well done for taking up full time at Alty, Toby!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Toby Mullarky