PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kole Hall
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Kole Hall  (Read 4700 times)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Kole Hall
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2022, 07:56:53 AM »

That's a fantastic clip on YouTube of him scoring the late winner at Woking ages ago. The best bit is the local plaintive "oh no" as he dribbles through and smacks the ball in the net.
Not savvy enough to attach a link but it's still on there. Search something like "altrincham vs Woking Colin Little goal"

Classic Little - thanks for the heads up, I'd never seen that goal before.

👍 It's good isn't it? 😏 😊
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2022, 08:22:40 AM »

That's a fantastic clip on YouTube of him scoring the late winner at Woking ages ago. The best bit is the local plaintive "oh no" as he dribbles through and smacks the ball in the net.
Not savvy enough to attach a link but it's still on there. Search something like "altrincham vs Woking Colin Little goal"

Classic Little - thanks for the heads up, I'd never seen that goal before.

👍 It's good isn't it? 😏 😊

I remember it well; won me a few quid as I'd taken the unusual step of backing Alty before the game as I'd fancied us to win there.

Opening day of the season too, from memory.

Team that day:

Altrincham: Coburn, Lane, McGregor, Young, Doughty, Denham (Elam 63), Street (Danylyk 77), Lawton, Meechan, Little, Johnson (O'Neill 85).
Subs Not Used: Ralph, Senior.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 08:50:55 AM by MarpleAlty »

Ian Harwood (Hale Alty)

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2022, 09:00:29 AM »

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2022, 07:30:41 PM »

Not bad for a 35 year old 😉

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2022, 08:54:11 PM »

The "oh no" comment reminds me of our dubious pen at Oxford Utd when an Alty fan can be heard saying "what the f**k was that for?"......love to see that clip again
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2022, 09:04:15 PM »

The "oh no" comment reminds me of our dubious pen at Oxford Utd when an Alty fan can be heard saying "what the f**k was that for?"......love to see that clip again

Link to goal but not version above

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DlemapDOEuwM&ved=2ahUKEwjzwqGikvH2AhUVgFwKHQOuDXQQwqsBegQIBRAE&usg=AOvVaw0IMGrZs61M7s3qcsI6H1j0
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kole Hall