PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kole Hall
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Kole Hall  (Read 5015 times)

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Kole Hall
« on: March 28, 2022, 09:25:56 PM »

Gone on loan to Nantwich
Full time and proud of it

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Kole Hall
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 09:31:56 PM »

Gone on loan to Nantwich

He's fast!
Blink, and you'll miss him. 😉

But seriously, good luck Kole. Hope you get some game time and come back stronger for it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 09:37:14 PM by Saughall Robin »
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 11:18:23 AM »

Parkinson keen to break all records... Including registered players in a year.
It's all my fault.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 11:30:33 AM »

And points achieved in the Conference this Century
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 02:06:14 PM »

Am I correct in thinking that was the 54 points we gained when we finished 14th a dozen or so years ago?
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2022, 02:51:33 PM »

Am I correct in thinking that was the 54 points we gained when we finished 14th a dozen or so years ago?

We achieved 56 from 46 games in 08/9 finishing 14th, and 54 from 44 games 09/10 finishing 15th.

We'd need 55 this year on PPG, or 57 if we want no debate. 11 points from our final 8 games, which includes 4 home games (3 against bottom-half sides.)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 02:55:25 PM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2022, 02:58:42 PM »

We achieved 56 from 46 games in 08/9 finishing 14th, and 54 from 44 games 09/10 finishing 15th.

We'd need 55 this year on PPG, or 57 if we want no debate. 11 points from our final 8 games, which includes 4 home games (3 against bottom-half sides.)

So win three and draw two in the last eight games and we've done it.
I believe we can do at least that. 👍
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 03:04:10 PM by Saughall Robin »

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2022, 03:09:04 PM »

Any other team would be targeting 60 points with our form, but I'd take 57 knowing Alty  ;D

I was watching Alty back then, but only at home, did we have such poor and fabulous runs that years, or was very much win 1, draw 1 lose 2 across the season? I vaguley remember a bucket collection for playoff fees ?
It's all my fault.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2022, 03:23:13 PM »

My memory is that wins were ground out with determination and lots of goals from Colin little.
We've certainly come on in leaps and bounds flair wise.
Someone said the other day on here with reference to the Aldershot game that it used to be us trying to grind out a draw and hope for a break away to snatch a win and it was nice to see us on the other side of that.
That contrast, for me, is the difference between then and now.
That coupled with three times the crowds 😉

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2022, 03:29:29 PM »

Any other team would be targeting 60 points with our form, but I'd take 57 knowing Alty  ;D

I was watching Alty back then, but only at home, did we have such poor and fabulous runs that years, or was very much win 1, draw 1 lose 2 across the season? I vaguley remember a bucket collection for playoff fees ?

http://www.altrinchamfc.co.uk/resu09.htm

It was once it did the collection we fell by the wayside. 3 wins from the last 19 games, including 5 defeats from the last 6.

Although it was a carnival atmosphere, it was so gutting that Colin Little's career ended in defeat, including missing a penalty. Technically that season he only scored against Hayes & Yeading, with his other goals against the defunct Chester City.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2022, 04:19:56 PM »

Wow. Just checked the link out. I'd forgotten Chris Senior had scored 16 goals that season.
Wonder where he is nowadays? 🤔

PS. Sorry, couldn't resist! 😂😂😏
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 04:27:06 PM by Saughall Robin »

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2022, 05:18:19 PM »

Wow. Just checked the link out. I'd forgotten Chris Senior had scored 16 goals that season.
Wonder where he is nowadays? 🤔

PS. Sorry, couldn't resist! 😂😂😏
Darlington
ParkINson's red and white army

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2022, 06:18:14 PM »

My memory is that wins were ground out with determination and lots of goals from Colin little.
We've certainly come on in leaps and bounds flair wise.
Someone said the other day on here with reference to the Aldershot game that it used to be us trying to grind out a draw and hope for a break away to snatch a win and it was nice to see us on the other side of that.
That contrast, for me, is the difference between then and now.
That coupled with three times the crowds 😉

Colin Little = Legend......
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2022, 06:27:01 PM »

That's a fantastic clip on YouTube of him scoring the late winner at Woking ages ago. The best bit is the local plaintive "oh no" as he dribbles through and smacks the ball in the net.
Not savvy enough to attach a link but it's still on there. Search something like "altrincham vs Woking Colin Little goal"

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2022, 11:10:28 PM »

That's a fantastic clip on YouTube of him scoring the late winner at Woking ages ago. The best bit is the local plaintive "oh no" as he dribbles through and smacks the ball in the net.
Not savvy enough to attach a link but it's still on there. Search something like "altrincham vs Woking Colin Little goal"

Classic Little - thanks for the heads up, I'd never seen that goal before.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kole Hall