News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 away tickets

Author Topic: away tickets  (Read 2075 times)

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
away tickets
« on: March 31, 2022, 10:02:59 AM »

Expecting our away game at wrexham on bank holiday monday to be a sell out (in the home section), does anyone know whether we will be issuing the away tickets? or if they will be buy from wrexham?
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: away tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 02:33:08 PM »

I was told we’ve been given an initial allocation of 400. Usual set up when released season ticket holders, patrons, general sale

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 04:27:52 PM »

Expecting our away game at wrexham on bank holiday monday to be a sell out (in the home section), does anyone know whether we will be issuing the away tickets? or if they will be buy from wrexham?

The game is still 19 days away & it's not unusual to have not received any match information, including tickets, at this point.

I think that BT Sport may be on the point of announcing their next tranche of live games & it's highly likely that Wrexham will be involved here & there could be a change of KO time for at least 1 of their April games, although I would be surprised if it's against us.

Also, Wrexham have a bizarre fixture schedule having played their last 2 games at home & their next 5 games are all at The Racecourse. Our game is the final one of this 7 game run.
Therefore, whilst it's our next away trip, Wrexham have 4 home fixtures to play before we trundle across the border on Easter Monday. This may mean that it might be next week before we hear anything.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 09:49:16 AM »

The game is still 19 days away & it's not unusual to have not received any match information, including tickets, at this point.

I think that BT Sport may be on the point of announcing their next tranche of live games & it's highly likely that Wrexham will be involved here & there could be a change of KO time for at least 1 of their April games, although I would be surprised if it's against us.

Also, Wrexham have a bizarre fixture schedule having played their last 2 games at home & their next 5 games are all at The Racecourse. Our game is the final one of this 7 game run.
Therefore, whilst it's our next away trip, Wrexham have 4 home fixtures to play before we trundle across the border on Easter Monday. This may mean that it might be next week before we hear anything.

Thanks Brian, for understandable reasons i'm keen to go to this one
Bernard Taylors barmy army
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 away tickets