PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Pop Side Away End
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Pop Side Away End  (Read 6282 times)

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Pop Side Away End
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2022, 08:34:51 AM »

To Hashtag Alty. Talking about beer, if taking alcohol is banned from taking outside then why do we have to have plastic glasses in the clubhouse? SBL
I imagine to stop people taking bottles in pockets onto the terraces or people attacking each other with the bottles in the watmore lounge . On this note have we sold all our tables and chairs from the lounge there was literally no where to sit on Tuesday ?? 👀😆... Or is this to stop us throwing chairs at each other as well or sneaking them out onto the terraces in our pockets ?? 😆😆
Can anyone advise the best time to go in CSH on Saturday when I can get a seat whilst avoiding and flying bottles, chairs and any other objects people can get their hands on? What time is the mass brawl? Serious question.
I think your safe I've not seen a good brawl in the bar since half of it was closed due to Karate
Come on you red and white........

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2022, 08:57:46 AM »

To Hashtag Alty. Talking about beer, if taking alcohol is banned from taking outside then why do we have to have plastic glasses in the clubhouse? SBL

I'm not entirely sure, perhaps Trafford implemented? Maybe it saves a glass collector or washing then?

Personally, I'd have polycarbonate glasses, cool artwork, and get them sponsored by a brewer or local business
It's all my fault.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2022, 09:25:52 AM »

I imagine to stop people taking bottles in pockets onto the terraces or people attacking each other with the bottles in the watmore lounge . On this note have we sold all our tables and chairs from the lounge there was literally no where to sit on Tuesday ?? 👀😆... Or is this to stop us throwing chairs at each other as well or sneaking them out onto the terraces in our pockets ?? 😆😆

That was because only half the room was open until 7pm as there is a kids martial arts class on Tuesday nights I think so a lot of the tables & chairs were stacked up still in the corner & they obviously didn’t have the time/staff to put them all in place. Don’t think that is generally an issue on Saturdays.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2022, 09:46:32 AM »

I did notice the clock in the CSH is now  working again.  Much improved match day experience.

Full time and proud of it

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2022, 11:50:12 AM »

I did notice the clock in the CSH is now  working again.  Much improved match day experience.
😆😆

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2022, 11:50:38 AM »

That was because only half the room was open until 7pm as there is a kids martial arts class on Tuesday nights I think so a lot of the tables & chairs were stacked up still in the corner & they obviously didn’t have the time/staff to put them all in place. Don’t think that is generally an issue on Saturdays.
my version of the truth is more fun

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2022, 06:27:42 PM »

Wasn't the David Pace altercation the nearest we came to a mass brawl, D Pace v the rest! that was in the old bar if I remember rightly.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2022, 11:58:02 PM »

The biggest ever mass brawl has to be bishop Auckland . End of
ParkINson's red and white army

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2022, 07:47:13 AM »

Any news on that away end and family stand figure Nigel?
It's all my fault.

Alty Nigel

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2022, 09:24:17 AM »

Jack, replied to your query at 0933 pm on 23/3/22.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Pop Side Away End