PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Eastleigh match thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Eastleigh match thread  (Read 9863 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Eastleigh match thread
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2022, 11:45:37 PM »

We win 3 1 a brace from Coco Hulme gets the other and an assist
ParkINson's red and white army

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2022, 02:33:13 PM »

Same team again! Third match unchanged has got to be good eh? 👍
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2022, 02:42:17 PM »

Steven Drench, Dan Mooney, Elliot Osborne, Ryan Colclough, Jake Cooper, Matty Kosylo, Harry Perritt, Toby Mullarkey, Eddy Jones, Jordan Hulme (c), Isaac Marriott. Subs: Josh Hancock, Ben Pringle, Andy White, Kyle Ferguson, A-Jay Leitch-Smith.
Harold

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2022, 02:55:49 PM »

Same team again! Third match unchanged has got to be good eh? 👍

Undoubtedly. Come on lads!

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2022, 05:39:46 PM »

Colclough. Magnificent.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2022, 05:50:29 PM »

Colclough. Magnificent.

Whole team magnificent ! Hulme deservedly MOM, but I must mention Harry Perritt who looks better every time I see him. When Andy White came on and he moved into midfield he never wasted a ball.

that man showler

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2022, 06:02:55 PM »

The main issue isn't relegation it how we hold on to colclough what a tallent should be playing his trade in the EFL that's an issue for another day though all were again fantastic  today we go to Southend next week with no fear a great week 9 scored and nil conceded probably the form team in the NL and surely manager of the month for PP.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2022, 06:04:32 PM »

Well, that's about as comfortable as it gets.

I expected more from Eastleigh after their Wealdstone win, but maybe that's about it as far as their manager bounce is concerned. They were poor. Kudos to the fans that travelled.

Colclough was MOM for me (I still don't really understand why he plays for us) - but Jordan, Matty, the midfielders behind them... all magnificent.

A couple of 'free hits' coming up, but these lads should have every hope of getting something from them.

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2022, 06:36:17 PM »

Well, that's about as comfortable as it gets.

I expected more from Eastleigh after their Wealdstone win, but maybe that's about it as far as their manager bounce is concerned. They were poor. Kudos to the fans that travelled.

Colclough was MOM for me (I still don't really understand why he plays for us) - but Jordan, Matty, the midfielders behind them... all magnificent.

A couple of 'free hits' coming up, but these lads should have every hope of getting something from them.

Perhaps he feels an allegiance to us as we stood by him during his legal matters?

Anyway, he's a cracking player.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 06:41:45 PM by CRT Butty »

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2022, 06:46:34 PM »

As pointed out some time ago, he's contracted with us until the end of next season.
Seems to me we could be getting some big offers for him at the end of this year.
Having said that, if we go full time, he could hopefully feel the grass isn't always greener elsewhere and decide to stay where he's appreciated.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2022, 07:11:33 PM »

Colclough more than likely on full time wages here, plus sorvel and parky know how to get the best out of him and he respects them. Match made in moss lane
FFS

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2022, 07:17:13 PM »

Colclough more than likely on full time wages here, plus sorvel and parky know how to get the best out of him and he respects them. Match made in moss lane

Whatever he's on, he's worth it.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2022, 07:40:45 PM »

We were brilliant on Tuesday & the lads will be full of confidence, the only changes I can think of would be if TT is available in goal again & if White needs to come in at full back. Other then that we are 3rd in the form table & beginning to get a settled XI so let’s keep a settled team & build those partnerships.

Should be another win for me. Eastleighs away record is dire-11 defeats in 15 matches with 2 wins & 2 draws and with only 7 goals scored on the road all season-only Dover have collected fewer points than Eastleigh away from home this season so every reason to expect 3 points. I imagine they’ll bring about the same number of fans as Weymouth did so hopefully another large home turnout.

Yep-Eastleigh are indeed dire away from their own ground, I thought them worse than Weymouth in some ways. Saying that though for the second game running our finishing & ruthlessness when the opposition made mistakes (that we largely forced on them) was absolutely class.

We are now beginning to see the benefits of a largely unchanged team-Mullarkey & Cooper forming a solid partnership at CB with Marriot & Osborne screening the defence & giving our front four the platform to win us the matches. I thought everyone was at least a 7/10 today but Colclough & Hulme both absolutely top drawer & also a mention for Drench who hasn’t played a first team game for us for ages & has now kept 3 clean sheets in a row after coming in at short notice.

Two tough games coming up now but I think we are in a much better shape than at Xmas to go toe to toe with the big ex EFL sides.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2022, 07:59:05 PM »

Whatever he's on, he's worth it.
exactly this . In this league you only need maybe 3 players of his ability and a solid squad to be in the play offs he takes players out of the game again and again .

Jordan was incredible again today we have become a team that press much higher up now rather than trying to soak up pressure

Some amazing goals again

Well done to all the team and management
ParkINson's red and white army

Altyrocket

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2022, 08:09:50 PM »

Eastleigh managers sound only interview .....mentions 'bobbly pitch". Has there been a major deterioration in the condition of the pitch ? I am currently out of the  country.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Eastleigh match thread