News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Weymouth tickets

Author Topic: Weymouth tickets  (Read 2738 times)

Ian Harwood (Hale Alty)

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Weymouth tickets
« on: March 06, 2022, 06:19:26 PM »

Planning to come to my first game since Dover this coming Tuesday so went on the club site just now to book. Bit confused by what I read. Seems at odds with the information put out the other day. Is is just that the page needs updating? This is what it says.

"2021/22 Match Day Tickets
Ahead of the new season and until we are informed of anything different, individual match day tickets will be available, but at the moment we are assuming that these will need to be purchased in advance and will take the form of e-tickets.

As we do not yet know the capacity, nor the regulations that will apply to Step 1, we do not know if fans will still be able to pay on the gate.

Information will be shared as and when the government and relevant footballing governing bodies update their stance over the summer. However, season ticket holders will be given priority if capacity is limited."

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Weymouth tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 06:58:26 PM »

But the next line says “Click here to buy tickets”
If you do that you will be presented with the option to buy tickets for the Weymouth match, and others. Select the Weymouth match.
Job done

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 11:10:48 PM »

Apologies if I missed this elsewhere.........but can the original complimentary ticket issued to season ticket holders for the postponed Saturday game still be used Tuesday ?
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 12:56:25 AM »

Apologies if I missed this elsewhere.........but can the original complimentary ticket issued to season ticket holders for the postponed Saturday game still be used Tuesday ?

Yes.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 07:06:24 AM »

Planning to come to my first game since Dover this coming Tuesday so went on the club site just now to book. Bit confused by what I read. Seems at odds with the information put out the other day. Is is just that the page needs updating? This is what it says.

"2021/22 Match Day Tickets
Ahead of the new season and until we are informed of anything different, individual match day tickets will be available, but at the moment we are assuming that these will need to be purchased in advance and will take the form of e-tickets.

As we do not yet know the capacity, nor the regulations that will apply to Step 1, we do not know if fans will still be able to pay on the gate.

Information will be shared as and when the government and relevant footballing governing bodies update their stance over the summer. However, season ticket holders will be given priority if capacity is limited."
This information has been outdated for sometime and needs to be updated as it’s no longer relevant. “Ahead of the new season” is the clue.😂😂😂

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 07:12:01 AM »

Yes.
Cheers Phil.....  :)
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Weymouth tickets