Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 Some people apparently really believe this.

Author Topic: Some people apparently really believe this.  (Read 4504 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: February 05, 2022, 01:47:14 AM »

https://www.hartgroup.org/sacrificial-lambs/

I on the other hand don't believe this and am concerned about teenagers being banned from some matches based on their medical choices. If they've looked at the evidence and want to take a medication, fine. But if they are doing it so they can go to a match, that is a concern to me. This relates to football, and indeed apparently to certain matches Altrincham have played (Notts County?) - though thankfully apparently no longer. That's why I have raised this point in this non-Altrincham f.c. talk section. Now maybe I have no need to be concerned. But without knowing what is actual evidence, and with the things I have seen giving cause for concern, I feel it is right to raise this point. The welfare of the young is for me of the utmost importance, and as some of them may have been making medical decisions based on access to football matches, I feel it is reasonable to raise this here. If there is evidence, actual evidence  that there is no cause for concern based on actual statistics relating to medical events that have been occurring over the past few years, with information about gender, medical status, age and so on, and if someone can give me a source providing all this information and more, I will go and research it and if it answers my concerns satisfactorily, maybe I can leave it at that. But unitl then, I will continue to be concerned.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Some people apparently really believe this.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 11:01:05 PM »

there will never be a source like that which you have asked for. The point continuously being made is how poorly you are able to interpret the information you do have available to you.

There doesn't really need to be any more said than that.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Some people apparently really believe this.
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 01:50:23 PM »

Fantastic news Hugh... I found the source you were looking for. The podcast is called Science vs, I've give you a link below, and just to help you out the transcript that links to many citation's (169). Your friend Robert Malone is the catalyst for this episode, but it moves beyond his lack of knowledge quickly and covers the wider issue.

Hopefully some of these 169 sources will help you to understand how having a complete picture and indeed just looking for the things that help to prove your point is so very very dangerous when you are talking about the health of your fellow man.

Worth listening the whole way as well pal, because you will be happy to know there is evidence for negative changes to the body due to the vaccine... Women have been experiencing changes in their monthly menstrual cycle and it too was studied to ensure that it didn't cause lasting damage. It was seen to affect women for an average of two months after vaccination, with no other indicators that it was permanent or dangerous.

Probably wise to listen to the podcast and read the data before arguing back or posting this any more. If you have any questions on this beyond "what is data, how do I read it"

Here is the podcast link as promised - https://open.spotify.com/episode/6U44O0GjgcYNanIMtkO63s?si=jkxoLouZShGC0VT7r8ElmQ

Here is the transcript with every citation linked at the point it is discussed in the podcast - https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTtZvEF2re9w-b3IMHP8zLOhr4IODwM3AmZ7J5lc5ebGq-adj3cRlvWXhmelDozKhdi8vkCqAtKzTUV/pub

I look forward to seeing how you can disregard the sources and continue to hide behind the most Karen of all argument defences:

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk