PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kennedy Digie
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kennedy Digie  (Read 7733 times)

Salfordalty

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Re: Kennedy Digie
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2022, 08:31:21 PM »

Thought he looked OK in previous games and was finding his feet. That pass, if you can call it a pass, was unacceptable at any level. Isn't up to the standard. Probably just about big, strong and awkward enough to do alright in the NLN but its a step too far for him this.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2022, 09:09:18 PM »

Thought he looked OK in previous games and was finding his feet. That pass, if you can call it a pass, was unacceptable at any level. Isn't up to the standard. Probably just about big, strong and awkward enough to do alright in the NLN but its a step too far for him this.

Was unproven at Conference North
It's all my fault.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2022, 10:42:26 PM »

Was poor on both goals.
Didn't need to step out on the first, which meant it was so easy to put the ball in behind us and poor pass for the second.
Not impressed with Morgan jogging on their second.
he can't be blamed solely for the first .Collectively it was woeful im amazed no one is mentioning that Berkou decided to argue and point fingers about the passage of play before it had even ended . That's unforgivable for me
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 10:44:12 PM by wayno »
ParkINson's red and white army

Bear Town Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2022, 08:36:18 AM »

Was poor on both goals.
Didn't need to step out on the first, which meant it was so easy to put the ball in behind us and poor pass for the second.
he can't be blamed solely for the first .Collectively it was woeful im amazed no one is mentioning that Berkou decided to argue and point fingers about the passage of play before it had even ended . That's unforgivable for me
Ye I would’ve expected him to have carried on running behind Thompson to to try and block the shot.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2022, 09:05:45 AM »

Was poor on both goals.
Ye I would’ve expected him to have carried on running behind Thompson to to try and block the shot.
absolutely close the angle put on pressure . But no I will point fingers instead before he has even struck the ball. Shocking really
ParkINson's red and white army
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kennedy Digie