Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 Man, 20, dies at Rhondda playing fields after "medical episode".

Author Topic: Man, 20, dies at Rhondda playing fields after "medical episode".  (Read 2591 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

According to "Ceefax" news for South-West Wales. They don't describe the circumstances, but it was at 16.30 on a Saturday, at Talbot Green playing fields in Rhondda Cynon Taf - apparently those playing fields are actually football pitches so one may draw one's own conclusions. Of course it may or may not be part of a trend.

I make no apologies for covering this possible trend as long as medical coercion continues, and as long as these sort of incidents continue at the increased level we saw last year.. We are entitled to ask what is happening, even if some of the media or government apparently refuse to (or some Alty fans for that matter... :) ).

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Man, 20, dies at Rhondda playing fields after "medical episode".
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 03:11:49 PM »

Terrible news, I really feel for his family.

I'd love it if you could individually create a post about every death that happens on a sports field world wide.

x

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 04:05:05 PM »

Blimey, that was quick!

What I could usefully do is look through my old Non League Papers and see how many of these sorts of incidents I can find reported from before 2021. I dare say I may post about it if I get round to it. What do you suppose I would find?

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 05:05:51 PM »

I know what you would find Hugh, and so do you... however you will then take your confirmation bias and jump over the actual issue straight to the vaccine, or lockdowns (no one liked them but you were f**king insane then as well), or big pharma, or the government, or mainstream news, or the fact you stubbed your toe getting in the bath.

If you are able to give me the following things we'd get close to a real discourse on the matter,

• Clear numbers of previously infected with covid that died in a sport environment
  • Clear numbers of those who were vaccinated with no prior exposure that died
  • Half a bottle of whisky to make it through your wild conclusions (I'm not fussy I just want to drink to forget all the insanity I'm going to have to answer)
  • Your certification and qualifications in epidemiology and vaccine development

We get just two out of the three things mentioned above we'd be 1000x closer to you being able to make a point. We'd also see with that information how wrong your assumptions have been.

Finally, here is a little illustration of my whole point over the past weeks. In case you don't understand it, you are doing the third tile par excellence.

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 Man, 20, dies at Rhondda playing fields after "medical episode".