PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 News..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: News..  (Read 12501 times)

John Edwards

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
News..
« on: January 06, 2022, 09:02:35 PM »

..of another signing on the club's website.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: News..
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 09:04:54 PM »

Welcome to Alty Elliot Osborne .
Hope you have a great time playing for Alty

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 09:12:50 PM »

Welcome to Alty and good luck Elliott!
Everyone's behind you here so make a name for yourself and help us drive up the league!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 09:56:04 PM »

Welcome and good luck
Full time and proud of it

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 09:57:18 PM »

Knows Phil, great pedigree to get in county championship side, sign for fleetwood and then sign for the league again.

Hulme listed on stockport forum as tomorrows signing. will judge that in 4 weeks after hes scored 3.
It's all my fault.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 10:14:17 PM »

Knows Phil, great pedigree to get in county championship side, sign for fleetwood and then sign for the league again.

Hulme listed on stockport forum as tomorrows signing. will judge that in 4 weeks after hes scored 3.

Well if he’s a decent cricketer that always puts someone up in my estimation 👍

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2022, 10:30:13 PM »

Get in the off topic with Hugh.
It's all my fault.

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2022, 11:09:22 PM »

Welcome to the club. Elliot Osborne does look like a really decent signing.

I am finding it difficult to keep track of all the signings and really have no idea of how the new and existing signings will fit together! I assume a striker will be coming tomorrow.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2022, 11:09:49 PM »

Hope he has full vaccination

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2022, 12:15:10 AM »

Telford have announced the departure of Elliott Durrell today to an as yet unnamed Club

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2022, 05:38:18 AM »

Get in the off topic with Hugh.

Going to tell B.4D too or have you got double standards as well? There's been loads of OT on here for years, lad. It's not likely to change until people start taking the other forums seriously like Chester "City" fans do. Anyway, by rights, most of my OT posts should probably be on here, that business probably has quite a lot to do with Altrincham F.C. first team at the moment. Yes, and we used to have a fair bit of OT talk on the supporters' coach too. They were fairly lax about it. (We used to have booze on it too believe it or not - those were the days!).

P.S. Graham Heathcote also liked his cricket, and was well known with Urmston. Probably one of the best ball players we ever had. Certainly he could cross it as well as anyone else in training before his knee went. I suppose it's similar skills for a good cross as you need in cricket. Boxers often seem to make good players too, I think Joe Palladino was a boxer.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 06:08:55 AM by Hugh »

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2022, 05:40:42 AM »

Hope he has full vaccination

Get in the OT with me! :)

(Hope he doesn't...  though personally I agree with Joey Barton and would hate to miss out on a good player over his medical choices.

https://unshackledminds.com/fully-vaccinated-tennis-star-nikoloz-basilashvili-was-forced-to-retire-after-struggling-to-breathe/

At least he wouldn't be banned like Djokovich anyway!)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 06:11:53 AM by Hugh »

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2022, 07:29:30 AM »

Just had a look in the OT. Crikey. I think I'll stay in here thanks but will say a couple of things.

Firstly Hugh, you understand it's a RESPIRATORY VIRUS... right? Can you understand that much? The tennis lad was more likely to be suffering longer term effects of COVID than adverse effects to the vaccine. If he got Omicron in early December then I'm sure he'll be suffering to exercise like I am - this stuff is serious.

So the vaccines don't work, right?

Let's break the scientific reports into footballing analogy (fair play to Amsterdam Alty for trying).

Being vaccinated is like United having De Gea in goal against City, rather than the youth goalie. You might still lose, but it will be 2-0 instead of 5-0. Hey, if you're lucky you might keep a clean sheet. But it's better than sticking in a youth goalie and hoping for the best.

Secondly, quoting Joey Barton as a voice of reason isn't quite the 'gotcha' you think it is  ;D

andrewflynn

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2022, 07:58:03 AM »

Telford have announced the departure of Elliott Durrell today to an as yet unnamed Club

Grantham Town.

Salfordalty

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2022, 08:33:42 AM »

Just had a look in the OT. Crikey. I think I'll stay in here thanks but will say a couple of things.

Firstly Hugh, you understand it's a RESPIRATORY VIRUS... right? Can you understand that much? The tennis lad was more likely to be suffering longer term effects of COVID than adverse effects to the vaccine. If he got Omicron in early December then I'm sure he'll be suffering to exercise like I am - this stuff is serious.

So the vaccines don't work, right?

Let's break the scientific reports into footballing analogy (fair play to Amsterdam Alty for trying).

Being vaccinated is like United having De Gea in goal against City, rather than the youth goalie. You might still lose, but it will be 2-0 instead of 5-0. Hey, if you're lucky you might keep a clean sheet. But it's better than sticking in a youth goalie and hoping for the best.

Secondly, quoting Joey Barton as a voice of reason isn't quite the 'gotcha' you think it is  ;D

Didn't know there was an Other topics section here. Nore will I ever visit that again after the nonsense I have just read.

Hoping for a Striker to be announced tonight. I assume it is Hulme which is a good option that should stop the rot. On a downer though I would have liked us to go for someone younger and new. Carver or Charman would have been good shouts, although I suspect Charman would be out of our reach with some of the attention he has been getting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 News..