News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 International Alliance of Physicians and Medical Scientists for AA to dismiss

Author Topic: International Alliance of Physicians and Medical Scientists for AA to dismiss  (Read 2040 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

https://doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org/ 

Dr. Robert Malone, "inventor" of mRNA technology who I referenced in a thread below, is their president.

In addition to the  joint declaration (a consensus position linked to above) covering the mRNA "vaccines", natural immunity and "Covid" treatment, Dr. Malone also states, speaking for himself rather than the whole group, (as I recall): mass "vaccination" of the healthy population could turn out to be "one of the world's biggest public health blunders"; that the development (of the mRNA "vaccines") has been rushed and not followed normal procedures; that there are data issues raising concerns about its proper development; that there appear to be notable risks associated with it.

On the current "Covid" variant, he states that because of its mild nature, he may consider changing his advice from giving the "Covid vaccines"  only to the vulnerable, to not giving them to anyone, as omicron creates greater imbalance between the risks and benefits. and thus the mRNA "vaccine" may not make sense for anyone. He states categorically that "clearly" more healthy children under 18 would die from having these     mRNA "vaccines" than be saved as they are not safe [compared to traditional, fully authorised vaccines, I suppose], hence his current position that they should only be given to those who are vulnerable. He is against any "vaccine" mandate.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 01:51:21 AM by Hugh »

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

And breath

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I signed up as Dr Hugh Altrincham for you Hugh. You clearly have a medical degree and years of work in vaccine research behind you. I put your organisation down as the society to use precious information discretely (STUPID) and your degree as a bachelor of Illuminati studies.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 International Alliance of Physicians and Medical Scientists for AA to dismiss