News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 Latest MHRA Yellow Card reporting system adverse reactions data

Author Topic: Latest MHRA Yellow Card reporting system adverse reactions data  (Read 1958 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: December 19, 2021, 03:05:51 AM »

The latest Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Yellow Card data suggests that one in 128 people have experienced an adverse event related to the mRNA "Covid vaccine". Latest fatalities are reported as 1,822. 1,314,659 adverse events have been reported.
The MHRA have previously estimated that the Yellow Card reporting rate may be about 10% of actual figures (see here https://www.gov.uk/drug-safety-update/yellow-card-please-help-to-reverse-the-decline-in-reporting-of-suspected-adverse-drug-reactions), however whether this under-reporting figure still applies in this context, and whether it applies to deaths (perhaps less likely) as well as mere adverse events is not clear - though anecdotally, it seems some people who suffer reactions are not informed of the Yellow Card system.. Reports can be filled in by individuals affected, but the vast majority are said to be filled in by medical professionals, and the MHRA do have the power to remove reports. Giving false information is a criminal offence.

The equivalent figures for the USA reported by VAERS are 946,463 adverse event reports, including 19,886 deaths and 150,946 serious injuries. I do not know why the fatality rate appears to be higher under the VAERS reporting system

N.B. At the Plymouth Argyle game yesterday, supporters were asked by stewards to show "Covid" passes before being allowed to see the game. I suspect that similar incidents may happen at some non-league games (unless all affected clubs do a "Carlisle United"). As long as this remains the case, this subject will remain a point of legitimate interest and discussion on here.

I should also say that, as with other medical procedures where a degree of coercion can be involved, I very much expect there to be an issue of (lack of) free and informed consent. If people going for this mRNA "vaccine" have been told nothing more than "100% safe and effective" (and I don't know how much this does happen), then that is not acceptable, and may constitute a criminal offence if recipients have not been adequately informed.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 04:16:32 AM by Hugh »

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Latest MHRA Yellow Card reporting system adverse reactions data
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 11:09:37 AM »

You miss the point so hard it's comical.

1,822 deaths from vaccine vs 147,173 deaths from covid. Just in case you don't understand how numbers work, the more number there are the larger the total.

Paracetamol kills some people as well... We should probably stop everyone from using them as they are generally considered safe.

Plus putting vaccine in inverted commas is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Are you suggesting that it is something else? It's probably wise you lead with your crazy first so people are allowed to write you off as a stupid T**t even earlier. What is it? Microchips? Killswitch poison? I'd really like to know.

I'm also pretty sure you have derided the use of yellow card reporting before... Especially since you can give someone a sugar pill and if they are told they will get headaches and nausea they will get headaches and nausea, it's called naecebo effect, you can Google that and learn about something true today.

You are terrible at gathering knowledge and using it effectively.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk