News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 More on mRNA technology

Author Topic: More on mRNA technology  (Read 1987 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
More on mRNA technology
« on: December 15, 2021, 11:39:42 PM »

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/toxic-spike-proteins-made-by-covid-jabs-often-cause-permanent-damage-in-kids-mrna-inventor/

Dr. Robert Malone, quoted in this link, is not "anti-vax". I had little interest in the matter before the rushed development, emergency approval and coercion relating to the controversial new "vaccines" for a coronavirus (and a coronavirus vaccine had never previously been successfully brought to market despite repeated attempts). However, I do think it is important that people should be fully informed about the possible risks/benefits. After all, it is illegal to prescribe medication without free and informed consent. There is no shortage of people saying how great these things are, even asserting the distortion (at best,) that they are "100% safe". So I feel it is important to provide a bit of balance.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 11:41:53 PM by Hugh »

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: More on mRNA technology
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 11:53:34 AM »

Episode number 9,001,123 of how to do a bad job at making a bad point...

Dr Robert Malone is indeed anti vax. Has been spreading mis-information for a while now including claiming to be the inventor of mRNA, when he actually just co-wrote a single piece of research building on the discovery of others. https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd

It's like saying that you invented gegenpress because you wrote a tactical strategy relating to it in 1987. Then writing an article on a liverpool fanzine site about how it doesn't work as a tactic for Jurgen Klopp. It clearly does.

He was involved at the infancy of the the technology (10 years after initial discovery), and now 30 years later we have used the technology to develop something amazing. I wonder what would happen to a technology over 30 years... Anyone think of any technology like that that is un recognisable from it's inception... Hint, you're using it to read Hughs insanity.

Even if we accept his initial work was instrumental in the discovery, it does not mean he is fully abreast of the current state of the tech. It's like Tim Berners Lee coming out and saying that the internet (I had to give the answer so Hugh caught on) doesn't work better than when he first launched it and it's still too slow and lacking features.

Also, we have never had a need to manufacture a vaccine for a corona type virus, because one has never evolved to be as dangerous to humans as this one... However, this is not the first mRNA vaccine created we started working on mRNA vaccines in medical trials in 2015 to combat the flu.

Keep them coming Hugh, I'm starting to enjoy making your posts look stupid. At first I just wanted to make sure you didn't just spread lies without realising it. Now I realise you don't want to conclude you're wrong because it would destroy your whole belief system... Which is a cult like technique for keeping followers. You're in a cult. Keep drinking that Kool-aid.

Or DM me from now on, I don't think anyone else on this forum wants to see these posts or my responses any more. I'll gladly answer any questions you have and explain exactly how to research and form a non biased point of view. I'll also share some of the things about Coronavirus that have totally been abuses of power and not ok. The vaccine is not one of them, maybe you can stop beating this horse then.

My sincere apologies to the whole of the rest of the forum for these threads. I feel responsible for not just realising that common sense will never win against the indoctrinated.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 More on mRNA technology