Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Carlisle reduce capacity to 9,999 in response to "vaccine passports"!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Carlisle reduce capacity to 9,999 in response to "vaccine passports"!  (Read 8120 times)

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Carlisle reduce capacity to 9,999 in response to "vaccine passports"!
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2021, 09:39:31 AM »

One person quotes scientific research and submits their sources, other people reply by just saying ‘nah’.

I’ll believe the doctors thanks. Pretty sure they’re in the know. Hugh and other people like their little delves into conspiracy nonsense, which is fine, until it gets to a point where it’s actually leading to people becoming ill, or potentially dying, because Jeremy Corbyn’s dad said that masks are for Nazis. Embarrassing to see that sh*te spewed on this forum. Shameful.

There is a world of facts between swallowing the company line and conspiracy.

Just like there isn't such a think as THE science.

What ever comfort blanket that makes you feel better is fine by me but don't preach to others.

Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2021, 10:07:01 PM »

Given the projections for infections I can't see things improving for entertainment venues improving before March.

I can't see us getting close to 4000 once Wrexham and Stockport are out of the way but it's going to be a headache for a lot of clubs

Chris Witless has said it should peak within 2 weeks - and he is always pessimistic!

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2021, 10:08:30 PM »

But Facebook is where there real scientists go though!

Masks protect other people. If you don’t wear one, you’re being a selfish tool (unless, of course, there is a MEDICAL reason why you can’t wear one).

Such a moronic view to care about a little discomfort compared to potentially not harming those around you.

Incidentally my dad and his three mates aren’t going to Moss Lane because they’ve been on this forum and now think the club is overrun by covidiots. Presumably there’s more people out there giving the games a miss for the same reason. Losing the club money when they desperately need it for repairs, all because some clowns that have been on YouTube for 20 mins suddenly think they’re doctors. Absolute trash.

There is not one single peer reviewed independent report that says masks have anything nut an insignificant effect.

Meanwhile, passports have worked so well in Wales they are closing all the nightclubs - but it is so serious they are waiting til after Christmas!

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2021, 10:16:43 PM »

Given the projections for infections I can't see things improving for entertainment venues improving before March.

I can't see us getting close to 4000 once Wrexham and Stockport are out of the way but it's going to be a headache for a lot of clubs

Chris Witless has said it should peak within 2 weeks - and he is always pessimistic!

Yes, I heard him say that but it takes two weeks for boosters to cause antibodies and T cells to reach peak numbers.
If it peaks in two weeks that will be good news but Covid admissions and deaths trail cases being registered.
It's still likely to be a while before the government feels confident that the NHS can cope and restrictions can be lifted.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2021, 10:20:34 PM »

Yes, I heard him say that but it takes two weeks for boosters to cause antibodies and T cells to reach peak numbers.
If it peaks in two weeks that will be good news but Covid admissions and deaths trail cases being registered.
It's still likely to be a while before the government feels confident that the NHS can cope and restrictions can be lifted.

Only 15 in hospital with omicron as of yesterday: I think it is far too early to panic, but that doesn't stop our government (and it is even worse up here!)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Carlisle reduce capacity to 9,999 in response to "vaccine passports"!