Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 Former Woking player Marvin Morgan, 38, also died after collapsing(on work trip)

Author Topic: Former Woking player Marvin Morgan, 38, also died after collapsing(on work trip)  (Read 1919 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I've no idea if he had had the new medication for a coronavirus that some people are being pressured to have. I hope not - it sounds like it might have been risky with his medical history: he had been taking "medication to treat a rare cavernoma - a cluster of abnormal blood vessels, usually found in the brain and spinal cord which causes seizures, strokes and, in the worst cases, premature deaths".

He had previously collapsed while training with Plymouth, so it could be just one of those things. Still, I would urge anyone with these types of condition to think very carefully about what medications they have, and not least if they are controversial new medications.

Well, another collapse in just a few weeks (and in addition to the death of the former Axminster Town player Adam Bounds, aged 41, recently confirmed as "vaccine induced" (though he actually died in May)). At some point, I may look through my old Non League Papers for similar stories of collapses and see just how much of a "not a trend" this is. From what I can remember (and I could be wrong), whilst there were reports from time to time of someone relatively young dying, I think it was mostly people who were already seriously ill with some longstanding condition such as cancer.  If it's not a trend, and if the coercion and restrictions (including those affecting this football club) stop now as this coronavirus becomes endemic and amidst doubts over whether all-cause mortality is actually reduced by the medications currently being used under emergency authorisation, it could be that there will be nothing more for me to write about anyway in the coming weeks and months on this subject - we'll see.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 05:29:10 AM by Hugh »

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Common sense: 2+2 = 4
Hugh: 2+2 = 2,347,576
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 Former Woking player Marvin Morgan, 38, also died after collapsing(on work trip)