Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk
 A Scottish rugby international died as well.

Author Topic: A Scottish rugby international died as well.  (Read 2135 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: December 05, 2021, 10:40:18 PM »

The 26th of November, the same week as those three football players collapsed. The back row was only 26 years old. So four incidents involving high level athletes in one week, including one death. Plus two the next week involving fans at matches.

Look, I hope Amsterdam Alty is right and that nothing unusual is happening. But there seem to have been a lot of these incidents recently. Whether it's because of a new medication that people are taking, or because of stress and missed medication caused by what's been going on recently, or something else entirely, or just a lot of coincidences, I would like to know.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: A Scottish rugby international died as well.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 02:42:55 PM »

For this to even start to be a trend it would have to be the case that every case would need to have the vaccine that also collapsed or died. They didn't. Two of the four cases you've filled this forum with now have come out and confirmed they have not yet been vaccinated. Kinda hard to be affected by something you haven't yet taken.

Continuing to spread misinformation is not asking questions, it's creating false questions and doubt. If you really cared about the truth and not your chosen agenda you would have learned 2/4 vaccinated ruins your theory.

Focus on something that is actually happening. Like oh, I don't know, the use of social media by foreign bad actors to affect the economic recovery of other nations... If you think that anti vaxer with a huge social following but nothing but text based quotes is a legitimate source for information then you are being fooled.

Russia, China, North Korea all have cyber warfare divisions, this isn't a suggestion it's a truth. 
Russia heavily influenced the outcome of Brexit & The Trump Presidency, this we know as fact.

Why not spend some time "asking questions" about these sorts of things, rather than questioning 40 years of mRNA technology, or the truth of whether a virus can really be this socially debilitating (It can be - Spanish flu, measles, bird flu, The black death are all examples of varying scale). We've had epidemiologists since the day Florence Nightingale started to raise concerns around ward cleanliness and germ theory during the crimean war. So that's over 200 years of those gained expertise there.

I will quickly just re-iterate the main point to this response. You are very wrong worrying about this, and indeed questioning these sorts of things doesn't make you look intelligent or revolutionary. It makes you seem easily manipulated and overly biased towards your pre-conceived point of view.

Ask questions, it's how humanity has managed to evolve to a point where major outbreaks don't just decimate us and indeed we can look at a vaccine solution with high confidence of success. Just find a better source for your answers. Balance one point of view with another, and don't accept an answer until you have heard all potential reasons.

Or carry on. but please, please, I'm begging you please. Stop posting this sh*t here. You're not doing anything other than highlighting your bias and lack of clarity in your thinking.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 02:19:27 AM »

The Wigan Athletic statement you mean (that they released because quite a lot of people were asking the same question - it wouldn't have been an issue in previous years)? The word "unvaccinated" has been used to mean someone who is not at least 14 days after a second dose (and in fact the government has been fiddling the figures doing something like this, counting people who die within 14 days of this "vaccination" - and during which time immunity is apparently lowered -  as an unvaccinated death - and in fact, taking such things into account, a professor has recently concluded there is no evidence these "vaccines" reduce all-cause mortality). A source with connections to a Premier League club reports that there is a belief among players at that club that this is what happened with Eriksen - that he had had at least one of these doses not long before his collapse, but could technically be described as "unvaccinated" as I described. So far as I am aware, such a scenario has never been denied, though I obviously don't know the specifics of the Wigan case beyond what the club have claimed.

I don't know the ins and outs of every case (though the death of a former Axminster Town player aged 38 was recently reported as being definitely linked to this controversial medication) but there are real issues here, and wishing it weren't so won't change that. What we do know is that (certainly up to recently) no healthy 15-17 year old had died from "covid" - which means that risks from a covid "vaccine", even if low, are more of an issue. Of course there are risks, as with any medication, and not least with this experimental new one being used under emergency authorisation - people might be a bit more trusting of it if the pharmaceutical companies flogging it weren't exempt from liability. History also teaches us that sometimes, a risk may only become apparent after a number of years. You say wait before claiming a trend - by the same token, I say wait before claiming that medication - THIS medication - is safe long term - and some worrying things have come out about Pfizer recently and their emergency authorisation to sell this medication in America.

This "non-trend" could be a combination of things but this year at any rate is looking bad. And it has also been suggested that the unvaccinated could be affected by spike protein shed from the "vaccinated".

Look, I'm not interested in name calling and conspiracy theories about Russia (or whatever). You accept I suppose that there are more of these cases than usual this year at any rate? And significantly more than any other year recently. Why is this? And when does it become a trend? 2 years? 3 years? You previously said that 2 cases don't mean anything, but it turned out there were 4 cases that week alone, and two the next week. Anyone would think that you don't want there to be an actual trend. And I can see from your comment on the first team forum what you're like about these issues sometimes (re. stewarding etc.). Just make a joke about it when people have genuine concerns. Well that's your prerogative, I guess. But it's not scientific. There has never been a coronavirus vaccine successfully brought to market before the current emergency authorisation - that's the issue.

And I'll tell you one thing I do know about the corrupt pharmaceutical industry that you seem to have a high opinion of. The EU has banned my favourite food from being sold as a food. I've been eating it for years in significant quantities without taking any harm. I read years before this ban that the pharmaceutical industry had been putting pressure on various governments to get this food banned. Questions? Dead right I'll ask questions, and I don't see why I shouldn't ask questions when the government is mucking our club about, banning a load of players over some spurious test for a bug with a 0.1% fatality rate (and much less than that among healthy young men), and threatening to ban a section of the population from some matches in an unwelcome return of apartheid, whilst you seem incapable of understanding that such things might be an issue for some people. Questioning and debating, as opposed to closing down free speech, is how we learn things. Maybe I should just think stuff and not debate it with anyone to try and see if what I might think is likely to be right or wrong? And maybe you should never have to come into contact with views you disagree with?

I'm not revealing all my sources in this new era of human rights abuses, but I don't think that you've proven by any means that whatever sources you rely on are more reliable.

P.S. I don't see the issue with my putting some stuff on the OT forum, it's not like anyone else uses it when I don't.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 04:49:07 AM by Hugh »

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 01:35:09 PM »

FAO anyone else reading this, vaccines cannot shed covid spike proteins because they are not using the covid spike protein.

That's so silly to say Hugh.

Don't bother to reply here, start a new thread, you love doing that.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Non Altrincham FC Talk