PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Southend game tickets and attendance ?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Southend game tickets and attendance ?  (Read 6639 times)

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
Re: Southend game tickets and attendance ?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2021, 09:46:44 AM »

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2021/november/away-tickets-altrincham/

Ticket information for Southend United’s away game against Altrincham on Saturday November 27 (3pm kick-off).

We have received 600 standing tickets and 56 seated tickets. The seated tickets have now sold out.

Supporters attending the game will receive 50 away ticket scheme points for this fixture. Following consultation, for supporters’ ease tickets will go straight to general sale for this game.

It's good that our opponents can keep us advised of our arrangements. I'm guessing the Golf Road will be available for us second class citizens....

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2021, 10:24:55 AM »

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2021/november/away-tickets-altrincham/

Ticket information for Southend United’s away game against Altrincham on Saturday November 27 (3pm kick-off).

We have received 600 standing tickets and 56 seated tickets. The seated tickets have now sold out.

Supporters attending the game will receive 50 away ticket scheme points for this fixture. Following consultation, for supporters’ ease tickets will go straight to general sale for this game.

It's good that our opponents can keep us advised of our arrangements. I'm guessing the Golf Road will be available for us second class citizens....
Absolutely. The capacity of the chequers end was somewhat more than 600 for the Gateshead game! It’s getting impossible to second guess the configuration of the stadium for the next fixture. Are the Southend seats in the inappropriately named family stand or the main stand. Do Trafford Council intend enforcing any particular dress code for the game? We’re jumping through hoops here and it’s getting tiresome.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2021, 01:01:20 PM »

Absolutely. The capacity of the chequers end was somewhat more than 600 for the Gateshead game! It’s getting impossible to second guess the configuration of the stadium for the next fixture. Are the Southend seats in the inappropriately named family stand or the main stand. Do Trafford Council intend enforcing any particular dress code for the game? We’re jumping through hoops here and it’s getting tiresome.

No-one can disagree that it's all tiresome, but if the capacity and configuration of stands was under the sole control of the club then the information would have been forthcoming. If you read Bill's recent update after the Gateshead game then surely you realise (a) that's not the case and (b) things can change quickly.
If the club made repeated posts and corrections when the council changed their mind then I'm sure there'd be an equal number of complaints about inaccurate information.
I have a season ticket and expect to be in the ground on Saturday, but at this stage I don't know whereabouts. I am sure that the club will be taking steps to optimise things for home supporters.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2021, 01:31:54 PM »

I'm not standing in the golf road end again I'll stand near the watmore lounge at least that way I can relax on one of the 8 seats and 3 tables in there and get a beer
ParkINson's red and white army

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2021, 01:56:02 PM »

Capacity I suspect on Saturday will not be known until Thursday, depending on how we have got on with safety issues over the last week or two.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2021, 04:16:50 PM »

No-one can disagree that it's all tiresome, but if the capacity and configuration of stands was under the sole control of the club then the information would have been forthcoming. If you read Bill's recent update after the Gateshead game then surely you realise (a) that's not the case and (b) things can change quickly.
If the club made repeated posts and corrections when the council changed their mind then I'm sure there'd be an equal number of complaints about inaccurate information.
I have a season ticket and expect to be in the ground on Saturday, but at this stage I don't know whereabouts. I am sure that the club will be taking steps to optimise things for home supporters.
hi Frankie. Never thought the club were holding the hoops. Some individual or group at Trafford Council are responsible. They’ve a gigantic hoop that the club and supporters are diving through. If no work has been undertaken at the Golf Road since the Gateshead game why has the capacity changed? If part of it is cordoned off whilst work is being undertaken when we play Southend then fair enough.

salealty

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2021, 08:29:58 PM »

Let's hope the Golf Road is open seeing as though we've given 600 standing tickets to Southend.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2021, 04:35:00 PM »

Southend had a rest last night because Maidenhead were struck by Covid.

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2021, 09:01:18 PM »

Southend had a rest last night because Maidenhead were struck by Covid.

Which brings us back to the Solihull game.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2021, 09:06:22 PM »

Quite. I don't think Southend and Maidenhead were due to be on TV though.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Southend game tickets and attendance ?