PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Snakes and sh*tbags
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Snakes and sh*tbags  (Read 5815 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Snakes and sh*tbags
« on: November 16, 2021, 11:43:55 PM »

Let us be very clear about something tonight. Someone with detailed knowledge of the club, who has been put out by recent events has written into Trafford council detailing problems with the ground.

It may have been done with jealousy over the success of the partially opened fanzone vis a vis the CSH, the subsequent events possibly unplanned.

But whoever has done that, has set in course a chain of events that has led to this football club that we, and they purport to, love losing £100,000 of income. We may have lost it in front on a 2,500 crowd in a normal Moss Lane but now we’ll never know.

When we finally nail down the culprit, and I am lead to believe that the belt is tightening in this regard, let us not forget this. Regardless of previous efforts made for the club or positions held. There will be a reckoning to be had.

Their inability to grow up shames them. This will be difficult for them. I hope they can’t sleep tonight for reasons other than the rest of us won’t sleep easy.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Snakes and sh*tbags
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 11:48:38 PM »

Devastated if an Alty fan has done this.

They should be named. If they feel that strongly about the grounds health and safety then they should have the balls to stand up.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 11:51:22 PM »

I’ve heard enough from the more informed end of the rumour mill to suggest it was almost certainly an ‘inside job’ done by someone with good knowledge of the technical specifications of the ground and the club more generally. It almost seems too odd to be true but sadly I think we have effectively taken our own legs here. A real low moment for us all and the new Board especially.

Bear Town Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 12:01:44 AM »

Seriously?! WTF?! A disgruntled resident or banned fan would be one thing but an “inside job” ?!?! I hope they do find out who and kick them out!!

RolfGoad

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 12:01:56 AM »

I really don’t get the logic of this. Who would have that kind of axe to grind within the club? Why would they be jealous of the fanzone?

mikeford2005

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 12:22:47 AM »

I’ve heard enough from the more informed end of the rumour mill to suggest it was almost certainly an ‘inside job’ done by someone with good knowledge of the technical specifications of the ground and the club more generally. It almost seems too odd to be true but sadly I think we have effectively taken our own legs here. A real low moment for us all and the new Board especially.

You make it sound like the problem is the second screw on the third row. Genuinely don’t understand the conspiracy theory.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2021, 04:14:24 AM »

Devastated if an Alty fan has done this.

They should be named. If they feel that strongly about the grounds health and safety then they should have the balls to stand up.

Could be anyone - remember the Solihull game? Though, thinking about it...

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2021, 06:59:05 AM »

You make it sound like the problem is the second screw on the third row. Genuinely don’t understand the conspiracy theory.

Your first post on this forum for nearly 5 years at 12:30am in the morning on this specific thread. I wonder why that is…

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2021, 07:55:47 AM »

I heard last night this was caused by a local resident complaining after the lights were left on in the ground to then lead to  the council discovering we were building a fan zone without permission which in turn led to more serious issues being uncovered in the ground . I think my point is we just need to know the truth however unpleasant. We need it from the board . What started this ? What are the issues ? What are the timescales ? And what alternatives do we have to playing at moss lane whilst the works are done? And we need it fast
ParkINson's red and white army

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 10:35:01 PM »

This ‘conspiracy theory’ wholly debunked then and it was indeed an inside job. I might have to go for a pint at the Roebuck one night and see what the gossip is.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 11:04:16 PM »

It really doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out whose in the frame surely.
I'm not putting it in print as it'll be held as libelous and I've no doubt he's good a good lawyer.

Strong summer needed

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2021, 07:22:00 AM »

Could be one of a few snakes

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2021, 09:24:06 AM »

Could be one of a few snakes
that'd be my defence if the said person threatened legal action 😂😂😂

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2021, 07:03:26 PM »

Snakes & Ladders in my day!

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2021, 06:34:59 PM »

It really doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out whose in the frame surely.
I'm not putting it in print as it'll be held as libelous and I've no doubt he's good a good lawyer.

Or she.
It's all my fault.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Snakes and sh*tbags