News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fan Zone

Author Topic: Fan Zone  (Read 3909 times)

andrewflynn

Fan Zone
« on: October 26, 2021, 04:23:50 PM »

Shut tonight owing to ongoing building work. Another chapter in a saga that has been pretty disappointing so far. Having a 'fan zone' isn't a deal breaker for me and until I was told we were getting one I don't think I'd have ever asked for it - but that fundraiser sold a fantastic vision that we're falling woefully short of* at the moment.

No update on our website or socials and left for Libero to take the hit. That's poor, as I don't imagine this is on them.

Pay accordingly and get it sorted or don't start things like this in the first place. It's embarrassing.

*Edit: Appreciate that building work is likely moving us in this direction but it's nearly November.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fan Zone
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 04:39:18 PM »

Comms on this is arguably the worst part. Delays and problems will. Ocurrs but we've heard nothing.

Proper,. Timelines and regular comms are needed ASAP and if the club need help achieving these being pulled together, I'm happy. To help.
It's all my fault.

andrewflynn

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 04:45:37 PM »

Comms on this is arguably the worst part. Delays and problems will. Ocurrs but we've heard nothing.

Proper,. Timelines and regular comms are needed ASAP and if the club need help achieving these being pulled together, I'm happy. To help.

As long as you're not writing the comms, mate! ❤️

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 05:19:23 PM »

As long as you're not writing the comms, mate! ❤️

Fat thumbs and Grammarly...
It's all my fault.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 11:06:40 PM »

That corner has so much potential and money should be put into it.

Brought down new faces down this season and to them it was laughable how grim it is.

Needs sorting ASAP.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 12:14:39 AM »

I heard that the council closed it due to H&S reasons

Seth

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 09:09:57 AM »

Glad it's being brought up here, I wanted to start the thread but didn't have the balls. The whole thing is rather shocking, the amount of money raised vs the amount of progress made is an insult to the fans

andrewflynn

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 09:48:13 AM »

After sneaking a peek last night I find it hard to believe it was shut due to building progress, as it looked the exact same as it has done for a while. At least to me.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 09:51:26 AM »

After sneaking a peek last night I find it hard to believe it was shut due to building progress, as it looked the exact same as it has done for a while. At least to me.
I live near the ground and  I have seen Grono, down there working in the area, assume there should have been some progress

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2021, 10:18:37 AM »

Probably jumping on the bandwagon here, but I put my money into this scheme.  Therefore I can only echo what others have written and say that the project needs to pick up massively. What makes it all the more jarring is that the club has improved tremendously in terms of PR, marketing and commercial nous.

andrewflynn

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2021, 11:03:34 AM »

I live near the ground and  I have seen Grono, down there working in the area, assume there should have been some progress

I only had a sneaky look through the gaps in the fencing so I apologise if I have done any recent work a disservice. Just looked pretty similar to me.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fan Zone