PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Yeovil Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Yeovil Match Thread  (Read 9180 times)

that man showler

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Yeovil Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2021, 10:31:39 PM »

Outstanding performance in the circumstances TT may struggle to get his place back after Conner Hampson heroics ;D this team just don't know when they are beaten well done all so proud of you all why are Yeovil convinced we are now full time? a break from the league this weekend as we visit Southport hopefully a big Alty following i would feel disappointed if there are not 350+ at Southport.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2021, 10:54:43 PM »

Incredible effort from all involved.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2021, 11:00:31 PM »

Echo the sentiments of everyone else. Respect to those who travelled and to the lads who are obviously giving everything they have for the team.

Hopefully, the injuries are not too bad and Ryan will be back for Saturday. We may need to recall loanees.

Bath Alty

• Regular First Team
  • Technically now Lechlade Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2021, 12:31:49 AM »

We were much better than them. With TT in goal we’d have won comfortably. They are terrible. Spoke to a few grumpy Yeovil fans on the way to the car. Very unhappy with their team and manager.

Very odd feeling to be leased with a draw when we were the better team but makeshift defiance and ref giving utterly random decisions meant we were all really nervous something stupid would happen.

Wouldn’t expect to see Mooney at the weekend. Rubbing his hamstring straight after our third sub and on one leg by the end

Hancock and AJ were anonymous tonight. Everything came down the wings. Having been at Wealdstone and Yeovil I’d get dinanga back in. Also disappointed with Pringle after rave reviews on here. Looked pretty poor tonight.

But they ran their arses off tonight in very difficult circumstances and deserve great credit for grinding out a result. Hanigan and mould at the back were great dealing with endless long balls to big forwards. Jackson and Mooney were the pick going forwards

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2021, 01:53:46 AM »

I’d be tempted to give A Jay or Tom a start. Dinanga looks short on confidence to me, I think it’s time to try something different. I know our goal record is hugely improved this season so far, but no reason to rest on our laurels.
Well, that aged well !

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2021, 09:21:39 AM »

Listened on RR, so can only go off the commentary, but credit to all that attended, plus to get a point away against FT opposition with a makeshift defence and an outfield player in goal was outstanding.

AJ first start and to grab a goal is good news and will boost his confidence. Hopefully TT and Toby not seriously injured. Worrying to here about Dan being possibly injured. Probably good no league game till a week on Saturday.

Mind Switches to FA Cup now, hopefully be there on Saturday to cheer the lads on...

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2021, 01:02:51 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVtrbhkUko&t=2s

Reasons to be grateful we have Alty TV, Part 361

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2021, 01:46:42 PM »

Thanks for sharing, good to see the goals, I assume biased highlights after that, but some resolute defending none the less

Bath Alty

• Regular First Team
  • Technically now Lechlade Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2021, 02:09:23 PM »

Thanks for sharing, good to see the goals, I assume biased highlights after that, but some resolute defending none the less

Not sure it was that biased. It did feel they had most of the chances. Mainly created by long balls and stupid free kick decisions from the clueless man with the whistle

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2021, 02:22:43 PM »

Disappointed by the goal. Even Thompson spilling a ball we shouldn't have two men free following in.

More promising our heads didn't drop and we had the ball out the net before they'd started celebrating ready to go. A special spirit seems to be growing; remiscient of playoff winners.

On a 2nd positive note, AJ positioning was great for goal. Ready to react. Can't wait to see more of him hopefully on Saturday.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 05:07:38 PM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Yeovil Match Thread