PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wealdstone match tickets on sale
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Wealdstone match tickets on sale  (Read 6935 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Wealdstone match tickets on sale
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 03:05:56 PM »

I think Wealdstones other two home games have been advanced tickets only so best getting buying away tickets folks

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 06:04:45 PM »

Bought ta
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

Ukrainian Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 06:52:49 PM »

I have registered and bought a ticket. I have also managed to get hold of 3 x 1st Class return tickets from Crewe to London Euston for a total of £87.85 so I am going down on Friday evening and coming back on Sunday.  I am going to the game but 'er indoors' and my daughter are already in tourist mode and I suspect that this is going to cost me dearly. I have booked accommodation in Harrow-on-the-Hill,  just a few stops on the metropolitan line to Ruislip Station which it is only a 10 minute walk to the ground.

For anyone going by train to Euston on the day you can catch the Uxbridge branch of the metropolitan line from Euston Square (5 minutes walk from Euston Station). This should take you to Ruislip.

If anyone is interested I bought my rail tickets from

https://www.londonnorthwesternrailway.co.uk/

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 07:05:36 PM »

You did very well with those train fares.

Ukrainian Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 07:12:59 PM »

I think it is probably the best that I have ever done aside from a £13.50 ticket that I once got to fly from Manchester to Heathrow  (British Midland - Remember them?)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 08:28:36 PM »

Living on the line to Crewe I always advise people to
Check London northwestern and west mids trains for offers from Crewe to Euston. It’s a slower train but you can get them for as cheap as £9 if you are flexible

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2021, 08:37:07 PM »

Tickets straight to apple wallet is a smart feature

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2021, 08:49:50 PM »

Megabus £4.00 London to Newcastle. But dull but for four quid...

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2021, 09:16:21 PM »

I have registered and bought a ticket. I have also managed to get hold of 3 x 1st Class return tickets from Crewe to London Euston for a total of £87.85 so I am going down on Friday evening and coming back on Sunday.  I am going to the game but 'er indoors' and my daughter are already in tourist mode and I suspect that this is going to cost me dearly. I have booked accommodation in Harrow-on-the-Hill,  just a few stops on the metropolitan line to Ruislip Station which it is only a 10 minute walk to the ground.

For anyone going by train to Euston on the day you can catch the Uxbridge branch of the metropolitan line from Euston Square (5 minutes walk from Euston Station). This should take you to Ruislip.

They are good value tickets,  but, as Mrs Warbouys has said,  they are only on the slower train from Crewe.

I was going to add, though, that you will be okay travelling from Harrow-on-the-Hill on the day, but, unfortunately there is work on the line, so there are no services between central London and Harrow on the Metropolitan Line on Saturday. You can still get to Ruislip on the Piccadilly Line or you could use the Central Line to Ruislip Gardens, which is  a bit further away from Wealdstone's ground, but is a faster trip from London.

They would mean changing at Leicester Square or Oxford Circus respectively from Euston, not Euston Square.  I hope I have got this right, and am open to corrections....

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2021, 09:41:57 PM »

Got our Wealdstone tickets, we’re staying in the general area watching the pros play golf on the Friday at Wentworth

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2021, 12:00:40 AM »

Got our Wealdstone tickets, we’re staying in the general area watching the pros play golf on the Friday at Wentworth

Ray, Keep an eye out for David Horsey, my clubs tour pro at STYAL

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2021, 12:08:39 AM »

Will do Bryan
There is also a local lad from Shrewsbury called Ashley Chesters who is the pro at Hawkstone Park .

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2021, 01:30:23 AM »

Will do Bryan
There is also a local lad from Shrewsbury called Ashley Chesters who is the pro at Hawkstone Park .

Yes, I know of him……good luck to them both, and The Miighty Robins

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2021, 10:39:04 AM »

They are good value tickets,  but, as Mrs Warbouys has said,  they are only on the slower train from Crewe.

I was going to add, though, that you will be okay travelling from Harrow-on-the-Hill on the day, but, unfortunately there is work on the line, so there are no services between central London and Harrow on the Metropolitan Line on Saturday. You can still get to Ruislip on the Piccadilly Line or you could use the Central Line to Ruislip Gardens, which is  a bit further away from Wealdstone's ground, but is a faster trip from London.

They would mean changing at Leicester Square or Oxford Circus respectively from Euston, not Euston Square.  I hope I have got this right, and am open to corrections....

The other option for getting to Wealdstone's ground from central London on Saturday is a train from Marylebone. There's one to Harrow-on-the-Hill, where you can then pick up the Metropolitan line to Ruislip Manor/Ruislip, and another to West Ruislip, which is a short-ish walk to the ground.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 10:44:36 AM by Leon »
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wealdstone match tickets on sale